SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BunnieLovez
Asteroid
Asteroid
BunnieLovez

Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) Empty
PostSubject: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Clairvoyance

Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) Nekoro10

Physical Description: She is a Nekan, and she has large, brown eyes and short, orange-ish hair. She is fairly thin and rather scantily-clad, except for her cargo pants, which always seems to have just what she needs in them.

Skills: She is a very adept assassin and she seems to almost be a seer of sorts.

Personality: She is a loner, rarely accepting help or interfering with other people unless she has to.

Background: No one knows where she came from, who she really is, or what she's here to do, but someone has to find out eventually, right?
Back to top Go down
BunnieLovez
Asteroid
Asteroid
BunnieLovez

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Vesuvious Malice, Lord of Darkness

Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) Sigpic

Physical Description: He is a man of very large stature, about seven and a half feet in height. Rarely does he ever lose or remove his armor, so no one knows exactly what his features are, but, rumor has it that, under his helmet, lies a striking man of his late twenties with blond hair and large, blue eyes. His armor is layered, and there are several large horns rising from each of his shoulder pads as well as a few on each forearm. The air and ground around him around him always seems to be darker than that farther away.

Skills: As word of mouth has it, he is a Master of the "Dark Arts," and very handy with his hands or his blade, named, suitingly, Harbinger. He is also immune to many elemental attacks and, somehow, can actually benefit from fire elemental attacks upon him.

Personality: He is very pretentious, but you'd never say it to his face or you'd be sliced to itty-bitty pieces before you got the whole word out. Yeah, Mr. Malice isn't exactly a touchy-feely guy, unless he's tearing your still-beating heart out, in which case, you're dead anyways.

Background: Again, as word of mouth has it(And we all know it can be a bunch of bologna), the general populace believe that he is some sort of apprentice to Lucifer himself, but there are no real facts to support it, so you never know, right?[b]
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

I like the 1st one^^ Just the girl I'd like to know^^
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Man, that Vesuvious guy seems like he's pretty dangerous, though, he's no where near as bad as Dracoa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
BunnieLovez
Asteroid
Asteroid
BunnieLovez

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:48 pm

bestdragon3 wrote:

Yeah, but who in their right mind WOULDN'T want to know a REAL Nekan? I mean, come on....epic.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Herm, here's a let down, me?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:53 pm

BunnieLovez wrote:
bestdragon3 wrote:

Yeah, but who in their right mind WOULDN'T want to know a REAL Nekan? I mean, come on....epic.

That is true... By the way, Real Asmodeus is more bad ass then Dracoa^^ Only because I overpowered him for Admin purposes- but that's not the point!

Hehe
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Meh, you don't even know who Dracoa is.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Nope. No idea at all. Lol
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Blarf, I'll probably post an outline Workshop of him sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
BunnieLovez
Asteroid
Asteroid
BunnieLovez

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Sebastian King

Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) Bishie152

Physical Description: Sebastian is a fairly average man for his age, with no real defining features except for his apparel, which is very dark and foreboding.

Skills: He is actually rather versatile, knowing many different forms of magic and being rather skiilled with a blade, preferably a short sword, but he has been trained to use a larger one-handed Bastard sword.

Personality: He is rather laid back, and he can take a joke. Although, he seems very touchy about his past, and he isn't afraid to leave you dead in an alley.

Background: He was a typical villager until bandits raided his town and took him in as one of their own. After he climbed the ranks and became a ruthless killer, he decided to retire to a life of leisurely mercenary work.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

HOLEY SHIT..BUNNY ^_^ ITS ME RockNrole[TFE] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Ok, now THAT is a smexy character^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)   Erika's Character(s)  (Past or Fantasy RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erika's Character(s) (Past or Fantasy RP)
Page 1 of 1