SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sam's Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Sam's Character Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Character   Sam's Character I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:52 pm

well i have 4 characters but ill use only 1 for now: the newly re filtered Sam!

Name: Samuel James Aran
Primary Weapon: Chaos Keyblade, or in Past RP's (Ice blade)
Weapon Abilities (1): Sam can split Chaos to form 2 other keyblades: Twilight and Annilator
Weapon Abilities (2): A Sword made out of water that has hardened and frozen into an unmeltable, unbreakable sword. Can be repaired and replaced through Waterbending
Spells: Fire, Blizzard, Cure, Thunder, Stop, Magnet, Reflect, and Sleep
Bodily Abilities: Can never age, can turn into an angel, demon, or an Angel/Demon
Special Techniques: Can Water Bend and Blood Bend
Hair Color: White with 3 Black streaks
Eye Color: Gold
Relations: Unknown
Main RP's: Past, then Present, then Future*
Main enemy: Heartless**
Summon(s): Eirika
Other Item(s): N/A
Pack***: Potion (x10), Ether (x5)
Skill(s): Master Thief, Swordsman, and Mage
Appearance (altogether): White Hair with 3 Black Streaks, Gold Eyes, White skin, 4'8", Where's a black mages robe.

* Sam goes through time without aging, Sam starts in the Past RP's and then when the time is right he will move on to Present RP's then into Future

** Sam encounters many enemies as time moves forward so this list will be shifting

*** This is always being updated every time sam buys supplies

Keep in mind that most of these are final except for some, but EVERYONE will know when Sam learns ability through RP's

Last edited by MP]Sam_Aran[ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Sam's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Character   Sam's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Another Character!

Name: ウォーデン: 1容赦のない
Name (translated): Warden: The Unforgiving One
Primary Weapon: Chakram (just blade), Chakram attached to arm by a 25 foot long string.
Abilities: Shadow Meld (can hide in darkness even hides his scent), Blink (can teleport a short distance), Poison Strike (throws 10 poisoned knives at a target poisioning him TERRIBLY), Fan of Knives (throws 100 small knives out of his cloak that mass hit others),
Final Ability (Most powerful): Vengeance: Summons 3 Spirits of Vengeance that attack and swarm enemies
Skin: Pitch Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair: Unknown
Armor: Helmet that covers all of his face, black robe, boots made of Dragon hide.

Last edited by MP]Sam_Aran[ on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Sam's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Character   Sam's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:50 am

Name: Smax Jexmas Arnax I
Primary Weapon: (Kanji is still being made): The Sword of Death
Weapon Abilities: Can suck the soul of a weakened person and control that person. No person/thing/it can wield it for it is a giant blade, and any person/thing/it other than Smax Jexmas Arnax I or Smax Jexmas Arnax II will instantly lose there soul to the master of the blade (Smax I)
Spells: Firiga, Blizziga, Thundiga, Dark Crush, Dark Control, Mind Swap, Curse, Dark Manipulate.
Bodily Abilities: Never ages, Can turn into a Demon/Angel or a Demon at anytime
Special Techniques: Can command Darkness, is the third commander of the G.F.S. Fleet.
Hair Color: Black with 3 White streaks
Eye Color: Red
Relations: The first Nobody of Samuel James Aran, Good part of Sam's Heart
Main RP's: Future*
Main enemy: Heartless/Zerg/Ing/Undead/Xel'Naga/Subspace/Terran Dominan/**
Summon(s): Samuel James Aran, Ivan, Mia, Joshua, Salem, Samus Aran, Red, White, Lucas, and V.I.K.I.
Other Item(s): N/A
Pack***: Communicator, (Kanji name being made): Sword of Darkness.
Skill(s): Magic, Leading, and making friends
Appearance (altogether): Black Hair with 3 White Streaks, Red Eyes, Dark skin, 4'8", black suit with white letters: G.F.S., and 5 red stars.

* Smax was created in the future thus allowing him to jump through different time zones

** Smax has enountered millions of different forms of enemies, this is only a brief part

*** This is always being updated every time Smax buys supplies

Last edited by MP]Sam_Aran[ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Sam's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Character   Sam's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Name: Virtual Intellectual Kinetic Interface (V.I.K.I.)
Primary Weapon: E.M.P. Surge and Coreinate Battle Armor
Weapon Abilities: Can turn into a giant tech beast that can make thunder storms and shoot plasma from its right cannon
Spells: Thunder
Bodily Abilities: Can never be hacked or virused, can enter and control any form of machine, and can destroy robotic beings by going inside them and using a self-destruct mechanism
Special Techniques: Can phase through walls and posses electronic devices
Relations: Unknown
Main Enemy: Ing, Zerg, Undead, Terran, and Heartless
Skills: Can use ANY form of machine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sam's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's Character   Sam's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam's Character
Page 1 of 1