SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Video Game Character(s)!

Go down 
+6
Gort the mighty
bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Hinaoki
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Favorite Video Game Character(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm

its okay to like video games! Whats your favorite Character? (plz put name and what game he/she/it is from) You can even say more then one! Very Happy

{1} Pokemon Trainer Red and Pokemon Trainer White (Super Smash Bros. Brawl), Because he is the character for ALL the Pokemon Games, White has more strength then Red.

[2] Lucas and Claus (Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mother 3), I loved the story of Mother 3, Claus is Lucas's older twin brother.

(3) Isaac (Golden Sun, Golden Sun - The Lost Age), Golden Sun was a great game for the Gameboy Advance, AND THERE GONNA MAKE HIM FOR THE Wii!

4. Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch series, Super Smash Bros. Brawl), He was the first ever handheld device made (after the remote of course), YES even before Laptop's and Cellphone's

5. Samus Aran (Metroid series, Super Smash Bros. series), Just cause of her story :3

6. Olimar and Louie (PIKMIN 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl) PIKMIN was a fun game, for those of you that have no hearts will never understand 0blivion, Swindle, and Wikk

7. Toon Link (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Super Smash Bros. Brawl) Just cause hes so small XD
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm

There are a few characters I seem to adore...

1) The Prince of Persia from, you guessed it, Prince of Persia 2008. The stuff he says are sometimes very funny, but when Elika asks him questions that require thinking he gives really deep answers. Oh, and I almost cried at the end of what the Prince would actually do for Elika, and when they had to kill the Warrior and the Concubine.

2) Alexei Stukov had always been one of my favorite Starcraft characters. When I decided to play the campaign again he always seemed like a true patriot to the UED even though the cinematic made him look more like the drunken ass gay guy.

3) Rooney from Fifa 2009. Need I say more? Oh, damn, well, he's just an awesome football (soccer!) player. 'sides, Man UTD kicked ass pretty much.

4) Uhh... Sylvanas Windrunner from Warcraft III, when she's undead. While afterwards she becomes an asshole herself she will remain right about exactly what she and the Forsaken need.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

1. Alex Mercer - He could easily beat just about any superhero in existance, and, I also like his powers, as well as the storyline of [PROTOTYPE].
Spoiler:

2. Cole McGrath - I like him as well, he has the ability to shoot lightning bolts, and hell, he's just cool.

3. Ratchet - He has a shitload of weapons, he has funny quotes, and the stories he is in are awesome.

4. Jak - He is a badass, with the ability to switch between light and dark modes, he's pretty epic if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm

1.Agent 47, Hitman: with a cool attitude and his badass suit, what more to say?

2.Auron From FF 10:again a badass guy with a sword to match.

3.Manuel "Manny" Calavera from Grim Fandango:A hilarious character just to play with.

4.Capt. McMillan, Call Of Duty 4:ffs, hes the sniper bush!! with the awesome Scottish accent.

um...theres more, but can not think for more characters....so yea.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:13 pm

My absolute favorite has to be the Pink Bean. It is the hardest boss in the game Maplestory and has not been recorded to have been beaten without the use of hacks. Hundreds have tried fighting him but all die before they get him halfway down. This is a picture of him, though I may warn you, the Pink Bean is a most FEARSOME ENEMY!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:16 pm

All i can think of right now is:

Yuffie (final fantasy series, kingdom heart series) just an adorable character, tried to base amy off of her but failed

Toad: (mario games, ssbb) i feel sorry for all the shit he takes, yet hes always smileing
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:21 pm

lol Toad is only a sticker in brawl XD and a trophy but not char XD
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:23 pm

hes also peaches down-b
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Indeed. That Down-B can kick some ass too if used right. My sister would know><
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 pm

M.
A.
R.
I.
O.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Asteroid
Asteroid
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:05 pm

I like Atlas/Fontain, From Bioshock. He is an inspiration to all.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:42 pm

bestdragon3 wrote:
Indeed. That Down-B can kick some ass too if used right. My sister would know><

Yes indeed peach has an okay down-B BUT its nothing compared to Red's down-B the "Pokemon Shift" it renders the user invincible for a short time
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm

CaR_HoPPeR wrote:
4.Capt. McMillan, Call Of Duty 4:ffs, hes the sniper bush!! with the awesome Scottish accent.

Hell. Yes. Captain McMillan for the win.

KyKai wrote:
4) Uhh... Sylvanas Windrunner from Warcraft III, when she's undead. While afterwards she becomes an asshole herself she will remain right about exactly what she and the Forsaken need.

I didn't know you were a Horde fan. `Gasp` But yes, Sylvanas is epic too.

URP(Swindle wrote:
3. Ratchet - He has a shitload of weapons, he has funny quotes, and the stories he is in are awesome.

Agreed. Ratchet is awesome. Clank is alright, but Ratchet is better. XD

URP(Swindle wrote:
4. Jack - He is a badass, with the ability to switch between light and dark modes, he's pretty epic if I do say so myself.

Once again I have to agree. Jak has always been one of my all-time favourite characters.
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Asteroid
Asteroid
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:15 pm

I really do love Amy from the sonic games, she doesnt take any shit
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Yeah but she's a Hoe... Sorry to say, but anyone but Sonic and Tails are not worth my time. Even Shadow wasn't worth adding... Though he was pretty cool^^
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 am

eh im like Snake: Nope, I just don't like him (Snakes communicator on Sonic XD)
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Sonic is cool, just his friends are only meant for lonely people to make hentai out of them.

Besides Tails, he was there from the beginning so he doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:15 pm

lol i remember playing sonic on my old windows 96 computer XD
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:48 pm

I played it on the Genesis. That's Classic right there^^
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 pm

I love diddy kong
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 am

eh i find diddy kong VERY annoying in brawl but i liked him in DOnkey Kong 64
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 pm

I think King deedeedee's attacks are very solid, especialy his UP-B
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 pm

lol that move makes me laugh every time XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Character(s)!   Favorite Video Game Character(s)! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video Game Character(s)!
Page 1 of 1