SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo 3 ODST game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Destroyer9000
Asteroid
Asteroid
Destroyer9000

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 am

I just got this game recently, I think its really fun. They brought back the Halo 1 magnum, painted it black and gave it a silencer. Badass. I also like the story line and love the cutsecenes, especially the one where the brute chieftan savages Romeo and then Buck garrotes it.
kill kill kill cyclops

Thoughts on the game, people?
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 am

Er. The H1 magnum was different. This new one has less ammo, fires a shitton faster, and has a recoil.

My thoughts.

Heroic is hard as well, making it just about as hard as a H2 heroic Campaign. Hunters are extremely different and basically just mini-bosses, making them stronger than Wraiths to kill... but I do love their new design with armor (even though I hate when I fight one -.-), color, and their split gun attacks. It's awesome.

Silenced SMG is alright... I prefer the BR, but then the game would be too easy, since you already have the Carbine.

Firefight is fun.

Achievements are easy (I beat the Campaign on Heroic by myself and had more than half already @.@)

Vidmasters are hard as hell...

And yeah. Lol. I can play as Johnson 8D
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Here's the live-action trailer, called "We Are ODST", I think it's a pretty badass trailer.

They are speaking Hungarian, go to KyKai or someone else who knows Hungarian if you want to know what they're saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 pm

the hunters arnt harder to kill than wraiths u just don't have rockets when ur fighting them normaly. vid was kick ass
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 am

Hunters are, fact, harder to kill.

They're called Hunter Majors, since their armor color is different.

Go to Halopedia to read more about the new rank.

... I'm Hungarian, but I don't know any of the language.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 pm

ya my friend tommarow is having a halo 3 odst party since he just got it yesterday. me and like 5 other friends where gona show. sadly the flu has struck me so now ime fucked out of luck. and what sucks is saturday is the harvest homcoming march, and since i am rotc being in the march is 40% of this 9 weeks grade. so i hope that i get beter by saturday or i fear what he will do to make me make it up. if missing a uniform day is a 4 page report on a certain battle in vietname then BURRRRR i dont wana know what something 15 times bigger will be.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:37 pm

i dissagree with the hunter remark, i find them easy to kill but they arn't as clumsy. I snuck up on a pair and meeled one in the back for example. but on anther occasion i had difficutly doggering the barrage of shild attacks.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:34 am

...even though the Hunter Majors are in FACT harder to kill? It doesn't matter if you can kill them easier, but they ARE harder.

Lemmie explain it:

Hunter Majors are a bronze color with their armor.

Their helmet is different because the slits for eyes are longer, but thinner, so they're harder to spot unless you're really looking for them.

Their chestplates and stomachplates can no longer be blown off like in Halo 3, so you can't hurt them from the front much anymore.

Their neck is still exposed, but it's still hard to hit.

Their backplates can still be shot off, so that's the most vunerable point to shoot, but then you have to watch out for the second one.

Their weapons are now split. One Hunter Major has the H1 version of a fuel rod gun, but the plasma trail that follows it is bigger. The second Hunter Major has an assault cannon like from Halo 2, just with Halo 3 Graphics. (2 and 3's weapons are different. 2 is just a giant beam that they can turn with their arm, and 3 is more of a whip-like since the beam itself can move)

...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo 3 ODST game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST game   Halo 3 ODST game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 ODST game
Page 1 of 1