SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)

Go down 
+9
Rotad
CaR HoppeR
bestdragon3
drevild[rp]
Hinaoki
cowsmacker
Nevermore
power_of_ghost
0blivion
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 am

u guys are all right
about that
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 pm

About what?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I have no idea what he's talking about either lol. Maybe you should add in a rule saying that you need to at least type 5 words>< Otherwise it isn't worth posting.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 pm

that was 7 words dude. I think that all the stuff we said before was right and smart. He's just trying to say that he agrees with our philosophy.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 am

Allah should be a dictionary with 72 virgins due to the fact that Islam is all preaching about the true definition of the word 'god'.

Anyway, on aliens, maybe the 'little green men did destroy their civilization themselves, and now live aboard UFOs. If they hadn't, we would see alot more and they would've taken Earth by now.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 am

Not if they were peaceful as I said before... You probably may already noticed that some humans are against war, and there's more and more becoming like them. Those who believe in the ideology of war might become a minority and disappear one day... Same would happen in a civilization that devlopped some kind of democraty.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 pm

The moral of this conversation: Humans are dumb asses.

Good thing we're smarter then them.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:21 pm

You shouldn't brag about your intelligence, neither considering yourself as non-human... If you do so, you may not be as smart as you think you are.

In my opinion, we're part of the human dumbasses, the only difference is that we realize our ignorance... True wisdom will only be aquired when we'll find an answer to every questions.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Thank you for explaining the joke, Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Joke or not, this is the truth Rotad. Just making sure you understand it. And, next time just shut your mouth instead of saying a joke like that in a phylosophic discution...it's a bit annoying since no one can tell if you were truly joking or just another idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:25 am

Haha, if it feeds your ego Oblivion:

Sorry for not understanding the seriousness of this 'phylosophic discution', and for interrupting all of you intelligent people.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:12 am

Why would it feeds my ego? Knowing that you're like a milion others won't make me feel better. Actually, I'd like it if you could understand a bit more the phylosophy. For me, phylosophy is a real brain-candy.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 pm

...God looks like a fucking Mutalisk xD...
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Whatever. scratch
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Not a mutalisk... an OVALISK!
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

god looks epic. anyays.

i hate how in all the planet america has the most dumbasses and the most cocky people who piss on everyone because they think they are the best. i guarntee china would be more then a match for us since they outnumber prety much all countries 1 to 1000. having 33.3% of the worlds population in a single area allows them to advance very fast. i wish we where the old america who had pride. not a bunch of dumb asses joining the military becuase they lack the will to learn. i mean look at all other countries, china,canada,russia, even the terrorist nations arnt cocky, they just have pride in thier nation and not disrespect for another. and some take thier pride to the grave to keep it alive in others.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm

at least u guys are not wussies like France.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:57 pm

I'm not a wussy>< But sometimes I'm a dick, that's something I'll agree to about the French^^
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm

U're french?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:06 pm

2/3 French. Last name is L'hommedeau, which sort of sticks out on a list lol.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:06 pm

oh I see. but, do you speak french?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Only a little bit, that's the 1/3 Americans fault though... But I am trying to learn though.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Well, I'd be glad to help you, I'm a french canadian on my side.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Wee Wee he does speak french <<< best french ever
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeah I remember you talking about that^^ And that'd be cool of you to help. We could just hop on my Teamspeak and you could teach me^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Art-
Jump to: