SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)

Go down 
+9
Rotad
CaR HoppeR
bestdragon3
drevild[rp]
Hinaoki
cowsmacker
Nevermore
power_of_ghost
0blivion
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

we can do so, but we can't convince everyone to do so.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 pm

0bie's starting to surpass my philosophy level! I must say something wise!

Uh... In my opinion life will always go on, even after the end of humanity, and it's foolish to think humans are the only living things in the whole Universe.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 pm

KyKai wrote:

Uh... In my opinion life will always go on, even after the end of humanity, and it's foolish to think humans are the only living things in the whole Universe.

To be continued...

Other creatures with higher intelligence would have found true peace very quickly. The ironic thing about humanity is that we have higher intellect than any other organisms in our planet and we have even stronger conflict compared to animals.

If conflict is instinct, then it is not to blame(This is why we don't consider animals "evil" when they fight as it is their instinct). However, conflict within human is not instinctal, is pride/greed/rage.

Life will indeed go on without humanity, but other sentiental beings have a higher chance of obtaining a higher degree of peace.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:45 pm

KyKai wrote:

To be continued...

you considere yourself as phylosophic? uh... Whatever. And I heard what you said many times in the past. The only difference with the other living beings we have is intelligence, and its a great gift. We can stock information, spread our history to other civilizations... We have the poower to communicate and learn.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 pm

With power, comes responsiblity. The particular thing I don't like is that 85% of people don't take it to extreme. Only a minor 15% people use their power with responsilibity.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Its not like if we had super powers tho... It would be a great problem if we had telekinetic powers or something. But there's cops and tribunal for those who those who don't act properly.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:04 am

The law is only an illusion of pure justice. However, this illusion does not achieve pure justice correctly. Police and tribunal can only prevent massive abuses, not the minor ones which can do heavier damage than one believed.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:05 am

True, but there are parents or teachers for the little things XD
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:20 am

0blivion wrote:
True, but there are parents or teachers for the little things XD

No, that wouldn't work. Being taught not to those little things doesn't mean they won't do it, they'll still do it if their morals aren't as high as they were raised to have. That's roughly 85% of the world population.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:33 am

Well gee, we can't change anything about that... So just ignore those people.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 am

Why would we think we are so high an mighty? Humans are probably the worst creatures that defile planet Earth and yet we call ourselves intelligent. Even "non-intelligent" animals knew how to continue their lives without conflict for much more time than humanity has existed.

We claim less than 2/3rds of this planet's surface, live on even less of it, and haven't even taken sattelites outside the solar system, yet we think of ourselves as Kings of the Universe.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 pm

that has to do with people think other life doesnt exist. so to them having things in space makes them apear all mighty yet billions of galaxies away thier could be life that if it looked at are stuff, they would be equal to 1000 earths and we would be a ant colony on the earth. but then again they would have to be a very old ass race also. and woul;d have to have learned how to make planets inhabitabal because all planets that support life orbit a sun and they would have to escape before the sun went super nova.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:57 pm

KyKai wrote:
Why would we think we are so high an mighty? Humans are probably the worst creatures that defile planet Earth and yet we call ourselves intelligent. Even "non-intelligent" animals knew how to continue their lives without conflict for much more time than humanity has existed.

We claim less than 2/3rds of this planet's surface, live on even less of it, and haven't even taken sattelites outside the solar system, yet we think of ourselves as Kings of the Universe.

We think we are so high and mighty because MANY of us are arrogant. As hard as our peers, parents and teachers try to tell us not to, we just don't listen.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I think we're a great species, I mean, look at all the things we have done so far! Not any hamster could do that.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Hamsters don't need to worry about inventions that causes problems and they don't need the achievements to live.

We do.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:38 pm

But they have one heck of a boring life, and in the nature they gotta run away from predators. plus, they are small and so meaningless when you look at the other mammals. Plus they have a really small brain and a short life-span

Human ftw.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Thought boring, they do not have any burden behind their actions, they don't have to worry about doing anything wrong.

Humans do wrong, and most of them do not bother to think about damage from their actions.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm

MOST OF THEM!!! but not all!
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Most is considered stupid as it is, if its a minor, we can excuse ourselves.

Also, it is more like ALL since we all do wrong one time or another without facing the right penalties.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:45 pm

blargh, well I considere myself as a pretty decent being...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:46 pm

It is not a matter of personal opinion, you're biased against yourself. You can only trust opinions of others.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Why? I have the right to considere myself as good, after all, I know myself better than all of you.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

i have read a short story in english class 2 days ago called the lady and the tigger. if you want shitty punishment read that short story. its a 50 50 chance of reward or death. and the reward is bull shit expecily because a bad person who picks the right way could get it.

Last edited by cowsmacker on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Urg, can you repeat that? It was so hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 pm

sorry. i typed to fast and didnt look back to check. i have a nasty habit of doing that because my fingers sometimes get a little carried away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Art-
Jump to: