SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)

Go down 
+9
Rotad
CaR HoppeR
bestdragon3
drevild[rp]
Hinaoki
cowsmacker
Nevermore
power_of_ghost
0blivion
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) Empty
PostSubject: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 am

Ok, first I'd like to say that I KNOW!! God and Allah are actually the same guy, but only interpreted differently by 2 different religions AND I KNOW thats its forbidden to make any representation of Allah. I made this when I was still using clan URP forum, However the clan is dead now sadly...

Here's My quick drawing of God (pretty huge and no shadows)
God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) God11

Here's Allah's drawing... Same goes for him. I know the vagina-mouth on his torso is gross...
God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) Allah10

After Voting, people decided that God would win the fight, So I drew the epic battle with Allah getting pwnt

Enjoy! ^^

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) God_vs10
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:19 pm

But in chrisitnity, God is just light.
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

power_of_ghost wrote:
But in chrisitnity, God is just light.

Pfft. But that's no fun.

At least this is amusing. XD
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:32 pm

well, I'm Atheist, so I don't really care... But, God's wisdom is well represented by that big brain of his don't you think?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm

OMG, I just notice that brain part. It symbolizes the wisdom very perfectly.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:56 pm

huray a fellow athiest. your lucky i bet, my parents are jehovah wittneses and if they ever found about me being athiest i would have to like study the bible 5 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

I'm in a christian family, but studied the story of many religions, including the satanism. When you know as much as me about the occult, you discover that 99.9% of the things that have been made by man are linked in a certain way to religion, even something as ordinary as a chest plate, or something great like the two towers.

Lots of evidences shows that religious characters could have been aliens, and even more evidences show us the aliens came on our world at different period of time.

Example:
God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) E59bffdb50ca
drawing made by indigen people in Australia 5000 years ago.

I quickly realized that the religions are all misinterpreted, and that the truth was hidden.

I appreciate some moral concept of some religions, but I'm against their beliefs.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

ya i believe in aliens. i just dont think they are close enough to ever come in contact with us. or if they do its on very rare ocation. those videos of UFOs are false. i dont see any advantage to having a circle ship. i have goten into long talks on alien life. i know that living organisms in space are true because of alchohal clouds{clouds that are the size of solar systems that have a substance found in all alchohalics beverages} and that has living micro organisms in it. but it is just living cells. the truth will be if we can find plant life, animal life, or a race of things not from are world.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Mmmph...this day will happen... Believe me.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Question is will we be peaceful, neutral or war-like. If war-like, who will be wiped out first...
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 pm

If they are war-like... Then our job will be to show them the right way... Or to suffer great lost by staying at their level.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:22 pm

we most likely would lose at curent state. they have the technoligy to go threw places and space that we are hundreds of years from geting. maybe even thousands. but 5000 years in the future, that will be something to talk about. i find the speech pale blue speck to be so great because it is funny and so true. type it on youtube if you want to see it.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:29 pm

A civilization that wanna get everything for tiself would have collapsed by inner wars, Just like in our civilization. So they wouldn't get to such an advanced technologic stade since war would destroy any progress. At least there are progressists in the humankind, people who want to stop that constant war, that's why our future generations won't be tempted to use fights to solve problems. The technology will progress better that way.

And so, the only civilizations that will reach or have already reached that level of technology and spirituality understood that reality.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 pm

this forum rocks, its got so far all mature, none ass people who have brains. and are understanding. on regular starcraft when someone says they athiest like every christian jumps them. i am like a mediator in those situations. but as always the christians are to stuborn to even think 0.000001% of a chance that thier is no god. i just live my life and hope if god is real he is as forgiving as they say. if not then i guess i am burning in hell. then again not all christians are brainwashed.

as the statement goes.

religion, it strengthens the heart but imprissons the mind.

hope no 1 who has a religion is geting offended.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:17 am

But cowsmacker... Why God would punish someone who prefere to base his beliefs on logic? It's logic be like that! I think if God exists, he'd be pleased that you haven't been blinded by the Bibble... Because you know, the Bibble has be re-written many time... They found the true Bibble, and inside of it, there's a bunch of predictions coded in, such as 9/11 , WW2 and 1, diseases and stuff like that.

That's what makes me think there are other beings... Or perhaps humans from the future who interfered with our civilization, who teached us important things to ensure the success of our devlopement, things simple like moral stuff, they are essential to keep away the evil.

I'm glad you appreciate this forum cowsmacker... Even if it began with a stupid drawing of mine Laughing
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Religion itself in my view, was simply a hidden purpose to end a powerful cycle within humanity. To keep away evil is not something that we can easily do. "Read my "Endless cycle of hatred topic in psychology forums.". Whether we want to or not, we're all part of the endless of cycle of pain, suffering and torment. Many of ours are born a pure being but its because of that cycle that we are so easily corrupted.

God, an image of religion was supposedly design to end this cycle, now I may not believe in God but I don't not believe either (You can sort of say I'm a heretic of some sort). Although many people do partake in this religion, very few stay true to it and are complete hypocrites to their own claimed beliefs. The people who actually stay true to this religion are very few and the other people who "claims they're Christians" are just afraid of hell.

I'll give an example of someone who "truly follows" this religion right now. If you saw the Simpsons before, Ned Flanders is actually a true believer as he literally takes the religion to heart and does not fall prey to any temptations and is very generous. Another example is this friend of my, she actually follows the lesson toward heart and never try to cause any problems for anyone. I said something really awful to her before, but she said she was disappointed in me and hope I can change for the better.

There are many examples of "self-claimed Christians but not really a Christian". For example, there's this girl at my school who goes to church but smites me for my past wrong doing (insults me, attacks me, freaks out on me, etc), she is not a true believer, as Christianity asks people to forgive another. Another example would be this black kid who's the boyfriend of earlier mention girl, he also goes to church. But you have no idea how much anger he caused toward me and toward others, and how arrogant he acts around me. If both mentioned above are actually devoted christians, they'll try to find peace with me a long time ago, but they didn't. A world-referring example would be George Bush, he invaded Iraq for oil purposes, if he was a real Christian he would have find another way instead of just spilling innocent blood for greed.

Remember this, just because they believe in God don't mean they are Christians. Most people who say "they are religious" just want to make themselves feel safe if they contributed something to God. The ones who actually believe and fear god are those who takes the lessons to heart. Very few people are the mentioned type and all others are simply hypocrites.

I believe that God was just found in humanity in order to end "the cycle of hatred" but ironically even with such long time, there is no end and it goes on continuously. To truly ensure the end this cycle(I'll refer to Naruto, but to be honest, I realize this before I read the manga so it is), we need to create a massive lesson(Ironcially, Terrorist groups are these lessons as some are fanatics trying to bring "peace") upon humanity to teach people "pain", that way only the fear of pain can bring "peace".
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:55 pm

There's no way you'll bring peace with pain... You will stengthen hatred if you do so. Belong me, it's necessary to teach to the world the illogicity of violence and hate.

We, humans have tried and changed lots of things, but yet, there are so much things to change that we can't. Putting an end to evil may be impossible, since we're not controlling everyone's thoughts... Even I have violent and bloody thoughts often since lots of things I see around (like TV and video games) are filled with violence, just like Naruto.

But perhaps, being too kind and zen may be dangerous, we just might reach overpopulation if there's no war, hunger, thirst and poverty. The evil is a balance to that danger... But yet, too much evil would just bring to our extinction... There's a balance between good and evil that saves us from overpopulation and extinction, I think governements are aware of that.

Religions, governements and idols are here to apply rules, to save us from anarchy, but to restrain us alot.

There's this equilibrium between chaos and cosmos that keeps the whole universe working, we're part of this univers. Chaos makes things move, while Cosmos is constant.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm

0blivion wrote:
But cowsmacker... Why God would punish someone who prefere to base his beliefs on logic? It's logic be like that! I think if God exists, he'd be pleased that you haven't been blinded by the Bibble... Because you know, the Bibble has be re-written many time... They found the true Bibble, and inside of it, there's a bunch of predictions coded in, such as 9/11 , WW2 and 1, diseases and stuff like that.

That's what makes me think there are other beings... Or perhaps humans from the future who interfered with our civilization, who teached us important things to ensure the success of our devlopement, things simple like moral stuff, they are essential to keep away the evil.

I'm glad you appreciate this forum cowsmacker... Even if it began with a stupid drawing of mine Laughing

so true. and the reason i have like 30 friends is all because of a peice of candy.and someone randomly asking me for help on thier homework on my bus. its a very funny story. sometimes little things lead to big things. just like 1 picture led to this.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Yes, the human indeed have the greatest faculty in the animal kingdom. We're insetimabely lucky to be born as human beings, as sentients.

But yet, so few humans realize the importance of that power or aren't using it enough. Such a stupid topic would have never gone so far if it would have been by someone like that. I hope the future of the mankind will reflect wisdom and harmony. The big problem today is that we prefere pointing at our problems than our qualities, we can see things positively, sadly we don't.

As I was saying before, the good and the evil makes up a balance, and there are always good and bad point to our actions. We sure don't want the bad stuff to happen when we do something, but, when it occures, when blame ourselves, and the others, angering ourselves and the others. As a wise man, I think being wise is acknowledging the good and the bad points, and accept failures.

Failures are mistakes, mistakes are made to learn. So I'd like to say another thing (even if I'm kinda out topic now): Don't be shy to accomplish things, to discover and to make, it can only make you smarter and stronger than you are.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm

I agree that we must maintain a balance between good and evil. Without balance, everything will be blown out of proportion and vanish. Religion, governments and idols are essential to keep that balance.

Teaching people illogicality of violence and hatred will not simply do so, all religions itself are doing the very same teaching, and though God or any other omnipotent figure they attempt to strength the teaching. However as I have said, religion can only affect a few group, as human pride/avarice/hatred is too strong of a deal to consume everyone. Even so, they sometimes are only making things worse. With my previous examples, you can see even when people are taught the illogicalness, they are not taking things to heart.

The endless cycle of hatred will not cease. While bringing pain to cease hatred creates more hatred, it does bring peace. All humans are not so easily persuaded and each one of them will not just do what you ask out of kindness or altruism. If you bring fear, if you bring a power where there is no resistance; even with an "invisible" hatred, only then can that fear ensure All humans will change through fear of destruction.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Then death may be the only cure to ignorance and stubborness mixed together...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Afraid so...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 pm

yep sadly humans tho they have the capability of being amazing have the huge flaws that they are dumb as shit. we all are dumb as shit in are own rights. weither not knowing much or lacking common sense. and everyone is ignorit in thier own rights as well.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 pm

We can't do much about our ignorance... We're only in 2009... Lots of things are yet to be revealed.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Perhaps in our hands, we have the power to create a world-changing event?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)   God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God vs. Allah (belong an Atheist)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Art-
Jump to: