SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philisophy and the people who discuss it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Philisophy and the people who discuss it Empty
PostSubject: Philisophy and the people who discuss it   Philisophy and the people who discuss it I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 pm

It's 5:30 now, and the reason why I wait so long to post my dreams is because I wait for it to sink in; it's more likely to be forgotten, but I consider all dreams that can't be remembered unworthy of being told. This dream, however, was on my mind all day.

A few anonymous dreams before this one brought me to several random moments that had nothing to do with this one such as flying in the sky and then diving deep underwater and ending up being a submarine. Well, after those strane particles I somehow find myself in a very eerie-looking room with an odd gut feeling. There's a figure that I can't really describe as--anything--that begins to speak to me and I answer rather easily.

Our conversation was very strange and made me think.

??: What do you think about the world and its current state?
Me: We're doomed to die, that's for sure.
??: What makes you so sure?
Me: If 2012 doesn't come global warming will rpobably suffocate us all since we're lacking oxygen already. Pollution's already taken its toll pretty much everywhere and now my science teacher's brought us the news of "superviruses" in the sky that have mutated from those we can fight to those that will wipe us out in a pandemic in 200, 300 years.
??: Considering your standpoint we're just going to sit here and invite our extinction with open arms?
Me: Pretty much.
??: Well then you probably ignore the fact that the world might have a secret plan in store. There's some places that are so secret. We have no idea what's actually beyond several kilometers into the Earth. You have no idea who might come and help us. Who will help us fight back our past mistakes.
Me: ...
??: Alright, that's enough. For now.

After that I woke up. Oddly enough, it was the jolt awake kind of waking up and yet again it was a few minutes before my alarm clock started to ring. Note to self: consider waking up after my clock tells me to.
Back to top Go down

Philisophy and the people who discuss it
Page 1 of 1