SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Eyed People

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 pm

...very freaky demons... ... anyone ever heard of them? I'll describe them down here.

Black Eyed People are demons in human form.

From what I remember they are really pale in color, and usually resebel a teenager or a child. They're FULL EYE is black; not just the pupil or the color, but the white part included. They always come up to you to ask to go into your house to use a service (phone, bathroom) or something. Sometimes they try to force you to let you in via physical contact (they're apparently cold to the touch) or mind-control/persuasion.

What do you do? DO NOT LET THEM IN.

I heard they kill/slaughter the homeowners and steal their souls or something >.>

I've never personally had any incounters with these things, but I thought one of my old friends was one. Turns out she really only had a lot of black make-up on, lol... anyway, I'm seriously freaked out by them. I highly reccommend NOT LOOKING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM UP WHATSOEVER, EVEN PICTURES. They fucking scare the shit out of me... When I first learned about them, I was paranoid for a month that one was after me.. That month was bad.

Anyone know anything about them?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:23 pm

thts fucking scary...thanks for the warning
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Yes, of what I learned it's actually a 50/50 chance. If they ask for a service half of them will kill youupon entering, while the other half will be thankful and leave. Though if you refuse then the kind one curses you for being rude. It's usuallysomething like a ruptured stomach and such.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:39 pm

There's such things as nice black-eyed people? What the hell, where did you hear this?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Their not nice, they just test to see if you are. If you aren't they kill you just like the bad ones. It's like a mind game to them^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Sadistic demons that love playing mind games...

Dude, BEP can't even HURT YOU unless you let them inside your house, lol. That's how they use their powers -.-
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Guess I'm thinking of something else then. But they sounds creepy anyway^^
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:20 pm

One night after getting out of school late, my boyfriend and I were going out to go get something to eat. As we drove to where we were headed, I looked out at the moon and it was a "blood moon." I'd never seen one before - it was beautiful. As we got to where we were going, we went inside the store. I remember I got some cookies. I think they were called devil's food.

As we were leaving, I saw a car and I looked into the window, and no one was in it, or maybe the windows were tinted so I couldn't see anything, but I stared at it for awhile not knowing why. Then my boyfriend realized he forget to get something, so he went back in the store. I went into the car to wait. I was eating my cookies waiting on him. Then I looked over at the car next to me, the one I looked at moments before, and there was a man of about 21 with black shoulder-length hair with pure black eyes - no white at all. He looked like he was going out of his way to look at me. His face was so close to his glass window and his eyes were so cold and black.

My first reaction was utter fear. I didn't feel like I was being looked at by a human. I just had a sensation. And why was this guy in a car outside the store? There were no other people in there (It was a small store), only the cashier. I turned away, too scared to look at him. And trust me, whenever someone looks at me, I always stare them down until they stop. Then I managed one more glance and he hadn't moved. He was still so close to his car window and had those eyes on me. I'll always remember those eyes.

When my boyfriend arrived, I told him about the guy. We both turned to look at the guy and he hadn't moved. He was in that same position. I noticed I wasn't the only one who couldn't keep looking at him. My boyfriend got freaked out, too. We both had the same sensation: he's not human. All these other stories I've read about the black eyed people I feel are true. I just hope to never see one of them again. EVER!

I found this on the internet
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 pm

i dont believe in this stuff. but if someone with pure black eyes came in i wouldnt let them in for a few reasons.

1: humans dont have full black eyes.
2: that would be just creepy
3: i couldnt let them do to fact that ime not permited to let people in unless parents are here{ime 15 so its a rule i must abide by}
and my dad is a huge believer in demons being a jehovah witness since demons are just evil angels. so he wouldnt let them anywhere in.

and plus i have a gun case. demon are not if they are in physical form thier physical form could be taken down.

i fear no living threat but something spiritual a bullet or blade cannot harm. and it couldnt be omnipresent otherwise it couldnt react with present things.

oh and about how they cant hurt you unless u let them in is bull crap. if they are in physical form they could do anything they please so long as thier physical body isnt destroyed. like ghosts, we sometimes dont invite them in but they get in, and same with demons in spiritual form. so not inviting them in wouldnt do jack. if they were out to get you they would get you 1 way or another.

but still as i said, i dont believe in demons ghosts or the otherworlds such as heaven and hell.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:01 am

Um. They use some powers they have to persuade you.... guns wouldn't do shit against them either, because it's most likely an enchanted physical form so they can't be hurt.

If it is enchanted, then you most likely don't have the ammo or the blade to harm it. Everything isn't the same, man. =/

Dude, they're DEMONS. Fucking.

I read somewhere that they were banned on Earth or something and with a contract with God or whatever that they couldn't use their powers outside of people's homes, at least their full powers. What they CAN use is persuasion, they're colder and stronger than regular humans physically as well.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm

still beter to try and fail then to not try at all. if guns wont work then its blades or martial arts. either that or religouse stuff might scare them off. i mean just grab a bible and aim it at them, if thier demons they will be unable to do crap. and you probily could destroy thier physical form and would probily leave your home possesed by a demon. thats where spiritual stuff comes in. i am athiest and i would use it if need be.

as i said a house wouldnt do crap. a house is just a bunch of wood or bricks stacked and layed in diffrent ways to keep it from falling, nothing else. people back in medevil times believed that kings thrones were protected by god but i can tell 100% that is false. dont believe everything you hear. for anything that takes the form of flesh it would have to be destrucable unless it was in its orginal form. what i am saying is you could destroy the flesh shell, not the demon itself. and if thier where suposed DEMONS runing around killing people it would be on the news and stuff. i think it may just be religouse propoganda to scare people. just as countries use propoganda religion could as well. and the only 1s who get persuaded are the weak of heart and mind. ime not 1 to fall for tricks. and besides you yourself said your ghost protects you from demons, yet in many religions ghosts are demons who try to fool with you that was true in my past religion as well.

and on a more joke note if demons fear religion then i am 100% safe because my dad is the biggest religion nut ever lol. which is why i dont tell him i am athiest because he would unleash his jehovah witness ways on me and brainwash me.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

cowsmacker wrote:
still beter to try and fail then to not try at all. if guns wont work then its blades or martial arts. either that or religouse stuff might scare them off. i mean just grab a bible and aim it at them, if thier demons they will be unable to do crap. and you probily could destroy thier physical form and would probily leave your home possesed by a demon. thats where spiritual stuff comes in. i am athiest and i would use it if need be.

as i said a house wouldnt do crap. a house is just a bunch of wood or bricks stacked and layed in diffrent ways to keep it from falling, nothing else. people back in medevil times believed that kings thrones were protected by god but i can tell 100% that is false. dont believe everything you hear. for anything that takes the form of flesh it would have to be destrucable unless it was in its orginal form. what i am saying is you could destroy the flesh shell, not the demon itself. and if thier where suposed DEMONS runing around killing people it would be on the news and stuff. i think it may just be religouse propoganda to scare people. just as countries use propoganda religion could as well. and the only 1s who get persuaded are the weak of heart and mind. ime not 1 to fall for tricks. and besides you yourself said your ghost protects you from demons, yet in many religions ghosts are demons who try to fool with you that was true in my past religion as well.

and on a more joke note if demons fear religion then i am 100% safe because my dad is the biggest religion nut ever lol. which is why i dont tell him i am athiest because he would unleash his jehovah witness ways on me and brainwash me.

...that whole...fucking... POST... is contradiction to yourself.

I didn't even read half of it. You started talking about the bible, which has to do with a religion, then you said your atheist.

Wtf.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm

i would start not being athiest right away if it was a real demon. and pray that god would forgive me for turning my back on him and leting it work. the reason we have bibles if because i use to be religouse. VERY VERY religouse to the point that it i wouldnt let anything else enter my mind. they i learned a thing called studying and i sought to learn about many other religions then my own. and like my sentence was contridicting after studying even the jehovah witness bible i saw huge contridictions. has have i in all religouse books.

so when u said it was a huge contridictiont to myself, that could be said about all religions. expecily the majoirty of people who believe in it yet go around doing the exact oppisite like a bunch of hypocrits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Eyed People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed People   Black Eyed People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Eyed People
Page 1 of 1