SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aliens, chains, trains, people and laptops.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Aliens, chains, trains, people and laptops. Empty
PostSubject: Aliens, chains, trains, people and laptops.   Aliens, chains, trains, people and laptops. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

I had a very strange dream quite a while back that I feel like sharing. I've divided it into 5 parts for the things that don't seem to be in the same dream, but they're all in the same night...

1) I am sitting on a bench in something that resembles an open air amphitheater watching as the stars go up when suddenly I come to the conclusion that they're way too bright, way too close, and way too many. I also have a strange sight of some of them twirling around on each other and the sky, instead of having the purple-blue-black hue it usually does when the sun is long gone, has a very greenish look to it. I pick up everything and suddenly start running as fast as I can with the feeling that aliens are following me. Then I go in a tunnel and seem to have lost them.

2) Walking into the tunnel I come to a door, and without even debating with myself I open it and come in a bright and windowed room with only one thing that doesn't seem in place: there's chains absolutely everywhere, and I don't mean torture chains, I mean industrial chains that go through the whole room like some kind of web. In any case I seem to end up in a conversation with the walls and chains themselves and I don't seem to be finding it strange at all.

3) Right when I was talking with the chains about something obscure I find myself in a train with a pack of friends that are telling me there's food someplace around the train and it's free. In my dream I feel quite hunry, and of course go around looking for the buffet. Eventually I find out there's a blizzard outside and that the buffet is in the other wagon. So I go from one cabin to another in the blizzard and find the buffet. It wasn't anything but lunch meat sandwiches and baloney, anyway.

...random flashbacks...

4) I find myself in the same tunnel as before and this time I turn around and see my said "followers". They're just a bunch of kids that should be a year younger than me and so I get into a completely natural conversation with them like I'd do if they were my best friends. Then they come out of the tunnel and I seem to trip and fall, but instead of tripping and falling on something solid I fall into a black hole. Surprisingly, I didn;t not wake up from the black hole as I usually do, but kept on dreaming.

...Interlude with random flashbacks I can't exactly remember...

5) I find myself in my brother's room sitting on his chair, in front of his laptop. I somehow know he's at the other side of the door talking with my mom about something and that he most likely doesn't want me in his room in front of his laptop. I also notice that my flashcard is in one of the USB entrances so I guess I have to take it out of there, right? I spend my time looking for the image that would let me eject it safely but don't find it, so I just decide to turn off the laptop and yank it out as soon as it's shut down.

I am pretty sure there was more random dreams, especially in the beginning, but this is the "Section" that was left intact after I woke up.
Back to top Go down

Aliens, chains, trains, people and laptops.
Page 1 of 1