SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts are awesome

Go down 
+3
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
cowsmacker
The Masked Man
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:03 am

They are. I have 3 or 4 living in my house now, all that I have contact with. One's name is Ron, and he actually protects us from demons. My mom's a sensitive, so is her cousin, but I'm not, I usually don't ask them to bother me.

Also had a very friendly ghost living in my old grandparent's farmhouse when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:28 pm

well a lot of people will say u are insane some will agree. i for 1 dont believe in them but i wont deny they may exist. but they may not be ghosts but other things maybe as well. thats why when i take graveyard night strolls if i step on a grave on accident i always say sorry because i would rather not have ghosts pestering me for disturbing thier rest.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Well with the farmhouse, it might've been the demon that lived there, too. We've physically seen the farmhouse ghost several times when I lived there, so we know he was there. Too much evidence to say he isn't there.

For the other one, I've seen people out of the corner of my eye on several occasions. Dunno if those ones are real or not.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:12 am

dont let swindle see this XD, also i have 4 friends (plus me) who can see them and actual have ghost partners =)
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 am

I have 6 that follow me around doing much what you said Wikk, but mine tend to come and go as they please. They are actually pretty cool and I'm happy they stalk me lol. But I have only 3 friends that have ghost guardians as I do, not as many, but eh, who really cares^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 am

MP]Sam_Aran[ wrote:
dont let swindle see this XD, also i have 4 friends (plus me) who can see them and actual have ghost partners =)

"Partners" as in?...

I don't have any personal ghost guardians, but Ron (one that lives in my current home) guards us from evil, so to speak. The other one's a chef, another is an animal, and I think we have either a pre-teen girl, or a dog... I can't remember, only Ron and the chef have been here awhile, lol.

No guardians, but something else...
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:11 am

Partners they do whatever we ask as long as we give them a place to stay Smile
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Well, what do you ask them to do then? I wonder what all they CAN do, actually, if they're that physical.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Well, Sam, I'm not going to go off on this topic just because it's about Ghosts, personally, I don't believe they exist, I've found no real proof that they could be living amongst us. Plus, there have been no "Otherworldly or Supernatural" things that have happened to show that they are around, so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:17 pm

I could say watch Ghost Hunters, but you might say that those are all fake. Even their live Halloween special, they had some apperances last year. You've just had no personal experiences, or just pushed them off as something else.

Who knows, though? I say they exsist, but they might not.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Well, as for my part I've not seen ghosts and neither am I particularly inspired that I might see one some day. But~ If I were to speak to ghosts and have conversations that way, then that'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Wikk wrote:
Well, what do you ask them to do then? I wonder what all they CAN do, actually, if they're that physical.

well my friends mainly use them for fun like possesing someone who ticks them off but i use them to graduate from highschool: one of my spirits was from the 13 colony times so im acing US History thanks to him XD and another one is a dead Calculus teacher XD so ya i can pass math too XD
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Kai I've seen a fully bodied appertation ONCE in my life, and he was in color as well. It was at a friend's party, and he was standing in the middle of all of the kids bunched up in one area of the room. He was looking directly at me, and I asked who that kid was. No one answered.

After the party when they were driving me home, I told them about him, and everyone freaked.

Lol, Sam. That's funny XD, what do they say about not passing on?
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm

they refuse to pass on no matter how many times we tell them to go they wont leave! so me and my friends decided to use them, we plan to test a theory of mine when the time comes (its gonna be fun!)
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 pm

well if ghosts were real i wish i could have smart ghosts help me. i have yet to even in my life see anything related to the supernatural other then stuff disapearing and reapearing in places i would least expect to find. then again that happense to everyone. take the tv remote always poping up in wierd places. or my math homework....
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm

I don't like using my guardians for anything because I have too much respect for them. But they do help me occassionally, usually it's the smart one...
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:59 am

MP]Sam_Aran[ wrote:
they refuse to pass on no matter how many times we tell them to go they wont leave! so me and my friends decided to use them, we plan to test a theory of mine when the time comes (its gonna be fun!)

What's the theory?

Dragon why don't you use them, though? I mean not even ask them questions about their past life even, or some stuff like that. Not for personal gain.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 am

Oh, well stuff like that I have done. As well as ask about myself, because apparently, they know things about me that I never knew... But it has lead me to become a better person in my life, so I'm grateful for it^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Omg you should ask them for sex. 8D ask them, ask them! SEE WHAT THEY SAY. :3
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Alright, I asked, but I think there wasn't an issue only due to the fact that one of them told the others... He likes watching me on the computer Lol. Otherwise they said that I was just being a butthead. Then we laughed^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 pm

So he he's a gay ghost that likes watching you masterbate?

XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 pm

it would suck if ghosts were real that you had a house full of phycopathic ghosts. i for 1 if ghosts are real have herd of many enouncters of emotional ghosts. ghosts that hide and display emotions threw laughing, crying. but thier could be many other things that it could be so its not 100% reliable.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Other things like what? They do those emotions and bad things happen in our world?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:59 pm

No he isn't a gay ghost... He just likes how technology has evolved since his time.

And as for the emotions thing, I have heard of many ghosts that share many mixed emotions that tend to spread those emotions wherever they are. Like a sort of aura. That explains why some places have certain feelings about them that you otherwise couldn't explain.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

you guys are lucky, i really want to see a ghost, but i don't know how to go about doing that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghosts are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts are awesome
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next