SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghosts are awesome

Go down 
+3
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
cowsmacker
The Masked Man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm

its gona suck if those ghosts turn out to be demons themselves, becuase in many religions thier is no way to become a ghost or communicate threw the afterlife, and that they say that they are demons in a spiritual form such as ghosts/phantoms trying to mess with you and get into your head to tempt you to do dark things.

i get the whole ghost dieing thing a bit. ile try to explain it, but it may make 0% sense but ile try anyway.

well for 1 the dead have no function, it would have to be living essence that you see. such as if the soul is real. and if the soul or essence was to be eliminated threw spiritual rituals or such.

so the disapearence of the soul or life essence could be seen as dieing.

oh and about the wigi board or whatever its called someone mentioned i believe in this topic, i would stay away from it at all costs, stay away from anything communicating with the dead. not only could bad ghosts get in but most of the time demons find thier way into you threw that practice. i am athiest but i have studied much in both spiritutal and demonic things in many religions. wigi boards and those cards that i cant remember that people use are very demonic. anything that tries to communicate with things outside the relm of the living is. the dead are ment to be 100% gone from this world both spiritualy and physicaly. lots of times witches and satan worshipers use to wigi boards and such to try and contact satan and the demons to help them with problems or to do things for them. in doing so they pull themselves deeper into the clutches of demonic influence.

i am athiest but i stay away from such things incase they are true, for i would not want to learn to believe in that way.

Last edited by cowsmacker on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 pm

That's based from those religions, though.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

still even in christianity and such wigi boards are full of demonic things. if ghosts and demons are real then wigi boards and such are the perfect vessle for entering the world of the living and the fleshbound. mainly because many people ive seen who use wigi boards and such begin to act very very strange. and i try to stay away from them because either its geting to thier heads or demonic influence is geting the beter of them.

trust me a shiton of religions say stay away from them.

i had a aunt who was a witchcraft user and she could do some creepy stuff and many strange things occured after she died. my parents got rid of everything she owned but they forgot to get rid of her favorite piano. for 2 weeks they said it sounded like someone was in the house and they would see moving shadows and hear peoples voices. then they burnt the piano and began to walk away. as they walked away they herd someone looked back and no 1 was thier. the next night after the last thing of hers was gone nothing ever happened again but the house still had a very creepy aura around it.

this was many years ago back when i was a baby, so all this information was goten threw my parents.

and dont take this personally or anything, it is in no way to lash out or make a agresive stand but dont shamans try to stay away from this stuff??? i mean shamans deal with nature and the balance of life{i could be incorrect this is based on what i have herd} so why would a shaman practice necronamic or demonic arts? that would make your shamanistic abililties mean jack shit because of necronamic or demonic influence corupting it.

i know everyone has thier views but i am just wondering what is up with that.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 pm

WE DO NOT FUCKING DEAL WITH NATRUE AND THE BALANCE OF LIFE!

THAT IS FALSE.

And you said you were athiest, so none of those are even valid points~ *didn't read it all*
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 pm

could u pm me how they run then?? it would add to my knowledge. as i said dont take personally. ime human ime not always right.

i believe i could have been thinking of wickins instead of shamans. or like how they portray them has those tribe people who use herbs and stuff to heal.

and wtf is that supose to mean your prety much saying none of that is valid to talk about because i am athiest. i may not believe, but that doesnt mean i cannot wonder. or state my opinion. and i stay away from them because i use to be religouse. i beware things that may be demonic because i dont want it to turn out to be true and come back to haunt me.

i stated your beliefs wrong, ime sorry.

but dont say because i dont believe in such things that i cannot make statements on them.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:53 pm

...WRONG AGAIN.

And those aren't my beliefs, those are facts.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:58 pm

calm down, your taking this way to far out of proportion.

like i said just pm how your beliefs work so i can beter undertsand them not to keep geting on your bad side...till then ime gona stay out of this thread a day or 2 for you to cool down, ide rather not add fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Depends what the fuel is I guess. Oh, and I was the person who mentioned the wiji board cause someone wanted to see a ghost, but I think I did say that you can get into contact with bad ones. Either way, good or bad you'll still (hopefully) see a ghost. The worst thing that ever happened to us is that we were visited by a ghost who wanted to kill someone. So he started choking my friend. Aah good times, good times^^
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Guys, i saw a cat ghost last night, it woke me up by meowing, i watched it walk around my room and then it was gone! i was so happy, that was my cat that died years ago
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

That's awesome^^ Well I hope you see your ghost kitty again^^ I wish I saw a ghost kitty... Was it at least cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 pm

i just say him LAST night too... this time somehow...i could pet him....but he was cold as hell yet comfy and made me fill happy
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 am

cowsmacker wrote:
calm down, your taking this way to far out of proportion.

like i said just pm how your beliefs work so i can beter undertsand them not to keep geting on your bad side...till then ime gona stay out of this thread a day or 2 for you to cool down, ide rather not add fuel to the fire.

...fail...

bestdragon3 wrote:
Depends what the fuel is I guess. Oh, and I was the person who mentioned the wiji board cause someone wanted to see a ghost, but I think I did say that you can get into contact with bad ones. Either way, good or bad you'll still (hopefully) see a ghost. The worst thing that ever happened to us is that we were visited by a ghost who wanted to kill someone. So he started choking my friend. Aah good times, good times^^

LOL! Good times? XD.. I still don't like Wiji boards. Stupid way, and long way, to be able to contact a ghost.

I know I have ghosts in my house, I don't need a board telling me otherwise ;/ ... and we can contact them easily, too, even though I don't see or hear them. They can transport almost instantaniously between my house and one of my relative's houses, talking back and forth between my mom and the relative.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 am

Never said I needed one. It's just easier for those who've never seen one^^

And yes I say good times because nobody died. Except for probably that ghost^^ As for the Kitty, Yay! Great for you^^
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

ok im totally lost >_<
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:12 pm

good
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:58 pm

YAY MORE SPAM RANDOM FOR THE IDIOTS. WOOT. GO US. -.-

bestdragon3 wrote:
Never said I needed one. It's just easier for those who've never seen one^^

And yes I say good times because nobody died. Except for probably that ghost^^ As for the Kitty, Yay! Great for you^^

Ghost's can't die, they can only be banished. HUGE difference.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Yes but saying "die" is much easier and I don't have to explain where they are "banished" to. Not like I'd know or anything><
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Ah. I'd rather you say "banished" or "expelled", though.

I have an idea, and it's very vauge.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Well... That was amazing, and a 1st on my part. One of my guardians possessed me... Basically all that happened is a guy was making retarded comments and I made a smartass remark. So he went to throw a punch at me, and that's when one of my Guardians possessed me(Name will not be said.) And I basically sidestepped, grabbed his arm, pulled him into my knee aimed at his gut, and when he was on the ground punched him in the side of the head. That scared the shit out of me, and I'm even more glad that we were outside, otherwise I most definately would have been suspended>< Going to school tomarrow is going to be a definate day of trouble though...

Honestly though, being possessed felt a little good. I felt impowered, like I could handle anything. But my issue was that I felt really cold... Like a deathly cold... He apologized afterwords for it, and I honestly hope it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 am

No offense to you with that story, but weak minded.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:35 pm

I allowed him to... Otherwise they normally can't possess. I just had no idea that it would feel that bad... Plus, if I hadn't I definately would have had my ass handed to me lol
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 pm

You let him but he automatically just possessed you to help you?

What the hell. There's a loophole in there, I'm sure of it XD
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:40 am

The way he explains it is that he was in the area and that in the current situation he KNEW I couldn't defend myself. Now normally that wouldn't seem like a big deal, but the way he said it made me mad...
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 am

...dude. That's still being weak-minded. Even if you couldn't defend yourself at the time, your willpower still should've been strong. He just walks in and AUTOMATICALLY takes over, no resistance or anything.

That's horrible willpower right there... =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts are awesome   Ghosts are awesome - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts are awesome
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3