SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Last edited by MP]Sam_Aran[ on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Are you sure you activated HTML?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Most of the Othersiders is a lie set up by the producers, but yes I do believe in ghosts. But I wont go into this any further.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm

i dont believe in ghosts, i think they are the minds thoughts running wild, so wild that we begin to see things.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm

I believe in ghosts, in fact I have several living in my house.

But those teen BSers are just copiers of GHI. CN really needs to get with it and start showing Cartoons only, unless on Adult Swim or movies and such. These guys are just posers who think they're good.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:34 pm

agreed. even though i dont believe in ghosts i love ghost hunters and ghost hunters international. the othersiders show can fall in hell for all i care. cartoon network has been ruined already. no good shows except 1 or 2 come on anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:57 pm

You gotta consider Adult Swim a different NetWork, though, so it's still good.

I don't even see commercials for this show anymore, which is good. Means they might've canceled them.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:07 pm

sadly not, it still comes on.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

They need to fall down a well and die.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 pm

more on the ghost thing. my mom works with someones whos 3 year old has a imaginary friend. named Fred. well 1 night she was hearing her son talk and all of a suden he comes out with a lump on his back looking like 5 finger scratch marks that were to wide to be from him, and he said he was talking and fred got angry at him. my parents being jehovah witnesses think its a demon since demons have a habit of messing with the minds of people in the religion. it could be a ghost or the kid is going insane and somehow made those marks with something. either way it is kinda creepy.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 am

That's kinda scary.

(I'm starting a ghosts topic xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe In Ghosts?
Page 1 of 1