SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rap Music?

Go down 
+2
0blivion
Dragoon16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragoon16
Asteroid
Asteroid
Dragoon16

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Whats wrong with rap?

You probably are referring to the "new breed" rap were they don't rap about anything besides women, drugs, and money.

But you shouldn't think that the whole genre of rap is about that, there are actual rap songs that have meaning and have a good beat, theres nothing wrong with rap music
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 pm

there's something wrong with most of rap songs
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Urg..Rap, its just so stupid. How can anyone hear such loud music?
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Metal is louder, and I listen to it.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 am

i like some rap songs but 99% of the rap now a days is shit.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 am

Oldies and pop are the best...Instrumental isn't that bad either.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 pm

I like 70's and 80's songs, they are my favorite. Then comes metal music... And then country Razz
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:07 pm

i am a rock n roll, and metal type guy. all genres of music have good songs and songs that make you want to kill yourself they suck so bad. but rap has most the songs that make me want to cap my dome.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:07 pm

I agree with your point mr. smacker... Even I hate metal songs... ESPECIALLY DEATH METAL
Back to top Go down
Deathfang
Asteroid
Asteroid
Deathfang

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Most of rap sucks.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 pm

indeed. But lots of people think otherwise... You'll understand as well that lots of people are dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Rap isn't that bad if you think about it. It has its own style, and sometimes its own rythm. While I'm no big fan of RAP, it's really something that had been spoiled by too many stereotypes. Like what has become of "emo music" and "metal". It's art, and I find it beautiful that somebody would actually try expressing themselves.

As for my own tastes in music (as everybody has started speaking about that), it's not towards anything in particular. I'd say I like rock and metal, but I also like Alternative Rock, Trance (Techno can suck its own dick), Gabber, Symphonic Metal (Nightwish and Epica in particular) and Indie.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:09 pm

rap is about as bad as most disney songs. 100% of disney songs suck. if any disney artist made a rap song it would suck so bad a bullet to my brain wouldnt be enough. i would have to chop my balls off. pull out all my teeth. rip my eyes out. rip out my kidneys and tonsels. stab myself all over with needles. chop my nose off. chop my fingers and toes off slowly 1 by 1. eat my left arm. put my other arm on a burning stove for 30 seconds. then fall of a 10 ft drop and let vultures pick at my half dead body. then set myself on fire when i feel i am about to die....but thats just what i would do if i herd it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rap Music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rap Music?   Rap Music? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rap Music?
Page 1 of 1