SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Visuals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Music Visuals Empty
PostSubject: Music Visuals   Music Visuals I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Alright, this is a simple exercise that I would like some people to partake in. The exercise is quite simple. I will have 4 songs below, and when you listen to it I want you to type what you visualize when you hear said song. Now to do this right a few things need to be done in advance. First I would like you to open this in another tab and click on reply, so you have a surface to type on. Once you've done that you are nearly ready to begin. Now, in order for this to work there are a few things you have to do when listening.

For starters, do not watch the video. Doing so will automatically put a visual in your mind and ruin the point of the exercise. Next, you should try your best to either drown out or silence any background noise that may interrupt the song. Closing your eyes might also help.Last thing would be to just write. It can be during or after the song and it doesn't have to be anything specific, just write what you think about when you hear that song. Last thing would be to number each of the songs (or all the songs you did) by the number I'll give with it.

Quick Tip, if you right click on the link and do new tab, it is quite effective^^

Song 1

Song 2

Song 3

Song 4

Please enjoy yourself and post your results afterwords^^ You can also add your thoughts afterwords if you'd like^^
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Asteroid
Asteroid
Achuzzle

Music Visuals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Visuals   Music Visuals I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:17 pm

I think ive seen number one before Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Music Visuals
Page 1 of 1