SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.

Go down 
+3
Hinaoki
power_of_ghost
cowsmacker
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. Empty
PostSubject: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm

we should every so often, if we feel like it, plan to rp togather. it seems like it would be a good idea. that way we can get a bunch of rpers who know what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

The problem with this idea right is that we don't have sufficient members to have a good get-together. Including you, we have me, 0bby, kykai and sometimes nevermore who is active. That's only five. Another problem is getting all of the members online at the same time as some people have concerning time zones.

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, its just not a very good idea right now.(Think of real life situations where a five-man club try to host a party at 2am).

We should look into this once we get at least five more very active people.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:49 pm

It's easier when we're less. Sometimes there's 7 people on at the same time and the Roleplay we want to play can fit 6.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:55 pm

KyKai wrote:
It's easier when we're less. Sometimes there's 7 people on at the same time and the Roleplay we want to play can fit 6.

I'm going to agrue for hackers for ONCE and only ONCE this time.

It is possible to do a 7 player RP in a 6 player RP. Basically the host uses oblivion and moves to the computer spot. Then the other six takes up player spot.Whenever the host needs to do something, he should ask 1 of the other six to build something for him.

Also if we want to fit less, maybe we should have pre-arranged events?Like the first XXX people who posts get to attend and the others don't?
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 pm

It really sucks to be on the computer slot, I believe.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 pm

i like ghosts idea, it is organized. i guess we should do the first 6 to post.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm

hay, you ass, I'm on this forum too, and I'm commonly on StarCraft
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:48 pm

same. starcraft is 1 of the few games i play now a days. ile play left 4 dead a lot sometimes. maybe even some diablo 2 or spore when the mood hits. i dont realy play deadspace,command and conquer series, fallout 3 anymore. unless the mood hits to do something diffrent.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 pm

I may be a hypocrite but I altered my Starcraft to be window-playable. Basically, whenever I play Starcraft, I'm usually on window mode(I only full screen for melee).

Now anyways, can people please recruit people if they want RP get togethers?
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 pm

i have been trying to recruit people. prety much all i do is host a rp play it and later ask if anyone is intrested in joining this forum. all have said no. most of us arnt expert recruiters so it could take a bit, but we will get more active members soon.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:15 pm

cowsmacker wrote:
i have been trying to recruit people. prety much all i do is host a rp play it and later ask if anyone is intrested in joining this forum. all have said no. most of us arnt expert recruiters so it could take a bit, but we will get more active members soon.

Do not just ask them, try to get to know them then depending on what they like, say what you have to offer.

Once we get at least 3 more ACTIVE members, I'll host a RP get-together.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 pm

ok, and also about the whole rp get togather it would be easier just to say someone makes a room named something we all join it and decide what happense from thier. ile wait and see if anyone agrees with this post.
Back to top Go down
Dragoon16
Asteroid
Asteroid
Dragoon16

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 pm

If we do try to RP together I think we should announce throughout the forum and put it as an event in the calender.

But as ghost said, we should get more active members.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:26 pm

How about we do such RPs every Friday once we get more new active members, let's say?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:32 pm

KyKai wrote:
How about we do such RPs every Friday once we get more new active members, let's say?

Friday nights, saturday entirely and anytime prior to sunday 5:00pm. These times are almost guaranteered to have activity.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:40 pm

that idea sounds good since the majority of us who have school will be able to stay on almost 24/7 if we please.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Okay, we're getting members. I'll host an event today or tomorrow at some time.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:16 pm

awsome, i will be sure to check on this thread. should we make a assigned channle to join???
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:15 pm

How's "SCRP"? I'll probably host an event if theres high activity within our members.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:39 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 pm

As soon as obby creates event board I'll host an event.
Back to top Go down
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:14 pm

i was wondeing when the meeting will be i live in the eastern time zone
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:17 pm

I do too. I think we all do since most of us use us.east realm.
Back to top Go down
Dragoon16
Asteroid
Asteroid
Dragoon16

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:44 pm

I have a Bot if you want to make a Channel "Op SCRP" Not really for access, just the greet for announcing events
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 pm

Can you make add every user on battle.net so you can auto-message to remind them of events?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.   Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rping on Starcraft Get Togathers.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next