SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

starcraft broodwar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm

talk about events such as epic wins/fails. favortite plans and units as well as anything else related to starcraft broodwar.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 pm

My favorite starcraft moment was with one of my friends online. It was a 2v2 match. I was zerg and my friend was terran and the other 2 were zerg.

We had planned this out before and got it set. I turtled myself within my base while my friend put on pressure as well as keep a steady defense. The other team planned on a guard/dev/muta/lord rush around the middle of the game, but we were already set. By this time my friend gave me 5 cc's and I had a steady stream of infesteds rolling out. So my friend quickly got a few wraiths into one of their bases (saw the rush they planned) and i was able to make a tunnel. I'm glad he didnt notice, because very soon after it finished i piled all my infesteds into it, destroying their base in a matter of seconds. Learning of the threat the other guy turtled deep into his base and stayed there. But soon enough he ran out of money, we poked a hole in his defense, and I flooded him too. That was gg and I loved the infested terran ever since^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 pm

thats what i love about sc. all units in it are epic. 1 of my best moments was when i had little money and only could produce marines. i lost a lot of my base and had 4 baracks, full infantry upgrades, and a lot of marines. like 80. with 80 marines 15 missle turets and a little suport from a allies who was protoss gave a little suport here and thier. but with just the 80 marines alone with the missle turet i held off 5 carrier masses because as the interceptors came out and marine fire would just kill then he tried it with arbiters and it did some dmg but no dice. then he used scouts and that did a bit more damage. finaly down to 20 marines i managed to get enough money for a ghost and a nuke. i with 1 nuke killed about 30 of his cannons he blocked my base in with. the ghost then got murdered. finaly a zealot wave ended me but i learned that the marine is very vastile on the defense and in huge numbers when not against artilery. even without bunkers.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 am

Was playing a melee game vs a comp with 2 friends. Just a 3v1, basically, nothing special on a fastest map.

I was the second person to get my army up. I was going Gol/Air (BC Main/Wratih Support/Valk Support/Vessel Support) in around 20 minutes (we wern't really trying) I had maybe 12 BC's, 24 gols, 5 wraiths, 4 valks, and 5 vessels, all fully upgraded with technology, energy, weapons, and armor.

The comp didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:35 am

Probably the one thing that annoys me is how well my uncle plays. He uses a very good Bc rush right away, but I learned that to do so, the only thing you can really get is marines. But it didn't matter, he always raped my ling rush and after that I lost no matter what I did... Probably the closest I got to beating him was with a dev/scourge rush, but that's when I found out he had around 24 starports popping out Bc's by the minute... To this day I still can't beat him...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:10 pm

lol yesterday i battled a terran guy and he had 15 baracks poping out marine squadrens.

i had a spore colony and 2 lurkers who i camped on a ramp. those 2 lurkers alone killed 65 marines.

ive had a f bat that has goten 80 kills. i kept him away from battles as my trophey that match.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Damn... that's a lot of kills. People who don't realize that are really stupid.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:09 pm

My fav game was a 2v2 with a public ally. The two guys on the other team had this planned, so they tried to rush me and my ally. The 'pub' as we call them in diplo clans died quickly, but the enemy's Zerg (They were Terran-Zerg and I was toss, my ally was Zerg) wasted alot of troops on my ramp. Being the boringtoss, I just expanded and took half the map and cannon whored. The Terran couldn't do shit, as whenever he sent out tanks, I would just own them with unupgraded speedlots.

Finally, the Zerg and Terran do a coordinated Guardian-Tank attack on my 3 and 10 o clock bases. They expect to be owned, because they find no probes in my bases, as I killed them all. They now start to fear my epic army that I built and that I needed to kill my probes for supply for, but to their dismay, they find that they are soon to be owned... BY SCOUTS!

Yep, 50 scouts tear their armies that barely have any decent AA apart then do the same to their bases. Scouts can be useful Very Happy I once killed a Terran as a Protoss with scouts when he had 1 Goliath for every scout I had as well as alot of Tanks (Which didn't do anything, but added a kind of civilian feel to the game) and some turrets. I don't get how they got the reputation for being shit D:
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Yeah scout rushes are fun, but I still prefer wraith rushes out of everything. This is because when I scout out the area I like to find that one area where their aren't any detectors (tend to only be around base) and just tear through the middle undetected. sure this only works half the time, but when it does work it feels really good knowing they couldn't do anything^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 pm

ive had moments where scv have made thier stripes. my last scv saved my base by killing a ultralisk at 3 hp that was vaporizing it and rebuit my army from strach but sadly i lost about 40 minutes later. i have had scvs kill everything from marines to masses of siege tanks. scvs are very good for having such high hp for a worker unit.

with probes or drones i often steal the enemies vespene geyser so they have to spend time killing it and i can spy on them. and making cannons in a enemy base is a lot of times hard but get 2 pylons and 6 cannons up early in thier base and they are most likely done for.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Oh yeah that reminded me of the time I built a zerg exstractor in the enemies base. It cost the same as a zergling so it wasn't too much of a loss. It also, like you said, allowed me to spy, and he actually spent the time trying to kill it with his scv's, which killed his economy... Sadly that match didn't last very long><
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:35 pm

ya the bad part about asim or extractor rushing is they can counter attack you with zergling if you dont build up just a tad of defense. i learned that the hard way yesterday.

just like how firebats can tango with legion of lings. 400 lings vs 100 firebats is good news if your a firebat with full upgrades. even if they have full upgrades. because even if they somehow win you still will probily win economicly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

starcraft broodwar Empty
PostSubject: Re: starcraft broodwar   starcraft broodwar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starcraft broodwar
Page 1 of 1