SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cali's StarCraft characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaliforniaTD
Asteroid
Asteroid
CaliforniaTD

Cali's StarCraft characters Empty
PostSubject: Cali's StarCraft characters   Cali's StarCraft characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Hells yeah, my first post. Might as well make a decent impression on people lest I receive the business end of moderator brutality. Yeah, I'm a paranoid fucker. Eat my shorts over it.

Cali's StarCraft characters MALETE_1_JPG_jpgcopy

Personal Information:

Name: Landhammis of Ara

Birthplace: Scion, Auir

Alignment: Unnamed Protoss Fraternity of Warriors and Assassins

Armament Preference: A jewel hilted, triple celled warp blade.

Pet Peeves: Khala members who look down on Dark Templars, massive swarms of zerglings, air units which he cannot attack

Phobias: Losing Shakuras to the Swarm

Other Notes: Has a limp due to an injury from an ultralisk, though running or sprinting doesn't seem to bother him.

Biography:

Once a High Templar Apprentice, Landhammis made a sudden and scorned decision to take up the ways
of a Dark Templar. Before he had a chance to stand trial for his heresy, he departed in his own
ship towards a very long journey to Shakuras.

During four years of travel in his outdated vessel, he studied the dark arts as well as Dark Templar culture, customs, and combat arts. Upon arrival, he was quickly accepted into the ranks by Zeratul, who trusted him. Ten years later, the Great War, shortly followed by the Brood War had begun, a call to arms. He fought alongside Zeratul, Tassadar, Artanis, and thousands of other protoss during both conflicts against the zerg and the short conflict with the Conclave.

Later, with his former mentor Sargon, he founded the nameless fraternity of warriors and assassins. Other members of note are Malistare, a zealot centurion, and Leniko, a robotics custodian.

When the Templar Union Council was too preoccupied with a three and a half year resource conflict with the Terran Dominion, they commissioned Landhammis' fraternity to recover the shards of a sword that was wielded by Adun himself.

Their crusade was nullified and deemed a failure by the Templar Council when the digsite they unearthed was discovered by Dominion soldiers, ensuing in a bitter fight. The surviving protoss were captured, along with the blade and other artifacts.

A week later, Templar diplomats parleyed with a Terran colonel and presented several captured
Dominion officers and marines, exchanging them for the protoss detainees. After some off-record
scolding in the Council hearing, the fraternity was abolished, and it's members sent into exile.

In protoss tradition, redemption was key in restoring one's honor, and there was no official
rules for how one was supposed to redeem himself other than making the wrong things right. Rarely
do the protoss think of quietly dropping off the face of the universe.

Landhammis was eventually redeemed, but the details of his journey are scarce. Currently, he and his fraternity search for protoss artifacts amongst the stars.

Last edited by CaliforniaTD on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Cali's StarCraft characters   Cali's StarCraft characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Excellent character^^ And no, you don't seem the type I'll have issues with^^ So no paranoia is needed^^
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Cali's StarCraft characters   Cali's StarCraft characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 pm

You don't to me either, so, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
CaliforniaTD
Asteroid
Asteroid
CaliforniaTD

PostSubject: Re: Cali's StarCraft characters   Cali's StarCraft characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah, I know, I was just joking around =)

=========

Cali's StarCraft characters James-caan-photograph-c10045460

Personal Information:

Name: Lucas Stafford

Birthplace: Augustgrad, Korhal

Alignment: Pisces Foundation

Armament Preference: 8mm Flanders & Harlow GC-16 Gauss Carbine as well as a 40 cal. Braham P270 sidearm

Pet Peeves: Emperor Mengsk and the Terran Dominion

Phobias: Defilers (had a bad experience with them)

Other Notes: Has an extreme affinity for exploration.

Biography:

(Coming Soon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cali's StarCraft characters   Cali's StarCraft characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cali's StarCraft characters
Page 1 of 1