SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bestdragon3's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Bestdragon3's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Bestdragon3's Characters   Bestdragon3's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 am

I have finally decided to write out the characters within my mind. I'll finish them all at one point or another, but I will put down the names of the ones I remember.

Tim - Otherwise know as "The Shadow Dancer" or quite simply, "Death", he is a manipulater of Dark matter and uses it to advantage at night. He is a trained assassin and is most skilled with knives of every style. Though by others it seems as though he loves to kill, those who know him know that it isn't true. Nobody knows why he does what he does, but whatever the reason, he does it really well.

Ken - Otherwise known as "Ken the Strong" or "The Sun Weilder", Ken is a pyrokinetic that is quite large and intellegent. Though before he was not one to fight, due to recent struggles he fights to restore peace once again.

Mike - Otherwise known as "Stone Cold" or "The Planet Cracker", Mike is a pathetic looking geokinetic that does not care for himself much and spends quite a lot of his time on computers. Before his abilities he was an excellent hacker, known for his smart ass comments and his bad temper, and less for his skill with computers.

Katelyn - Otherwise known as "Kate the Kind", or "The Angel of Light" she is a kind woman who has lost her sight. She can manipulate the light and sound around her, usually for self defense. She most of all wants fighting to end, and will do what she can to stop it. Even killing.

Samantha - (incomplete)

Jessica - (incomplete)

Wade - (incomplete)

Banokyu / Syg - (incomplete)

Welkin - An old man with the ability to bring objects to life, he spends his time making statues and making money. Living very comfortably on his own. To all he looks and acts just like a sour old man, not caring for anybody but himself.

James - Shapeshifter

Ydrae - Skeleton
Back to top Go down

Bestdragon3's Characters
Page 1 of 1