SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowsmackers people.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Cowsmackers people. Empty
PostSubject: Cowsmackers people.   Cowsmackers people. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 pm

i shall devide mine in thier storylines. and i will add more later.

the dieing race.{darkworld}

darkworld: a planet 2 billion times bigger then earths sun. its suns are so small that only 5% of the planet has light on it. so races have had to learn to create light wherever they go.

Kel'Thazar: he is a old prophet of the dieing race of Chromians. he has lived to be 125,000 years old thanks to his great physic powers that he uses to preserve himself while being in the Dream Pod a device used by thier kind to send thier best warriors into a sleep that increases thier physic powers as the years goes on in it. he may not be seen much but his physic powers are 1 of the best of his race. his race has lived on the planet darkworld for 2 billion years. he was also 1 of the 12 highers who joined up to trap the evil Halza'Ba in the core of the planet. he is very old and his physical powers are all but gone. but he can use his physic powers to pull off great things of strength. and can persuay the minds of the week and do many other things. even outside of combat his physic powers can still help turn the tide of a battle.

Dream pod: a device that on the strong minded and hearted, can put them in such a deep sleep that the true power of thier mind and body is unleashed. and increases thier physic powers as years go on while they sleep in the chamber. the chamber itself is a portal to another demention, a place unknown even to those in it do to the fact they fall in the deepest sleep possible.

Halza'Ba: once a great prophet he later turned evil and lured much of the race on his side. the Evil Chromians or the Ba Chromians used thier powers for dark reasons. Halza'ba was very old when Kel'Thazar and the other 11 highers teamed up with thier race to take him down. a war that would send thier race into a near death. after the war only a few thousand survived. Halza'Ba was traped in the core of darkworld but was never slain. thier he sits, 2 million years old waiting for a hole to open and him to unleash the Ba Chromians from thier slumber that followed him down.

Alda: once 1 of the finest warriors for Halza'Ba he later turned on the side of good when his life was spared by the kind Loric. he was also trained as a master spy and infiltrator, and that proved handy in the final battle when they made the ultimate counter attack to stop the evil Ba Chromians and seal them away. he is now 45,000 years old. and lives to serve Kel'Thazar who was a close friend of his sparer Loric who was killed in the great battle. he now serves as Kel'Thazars best guard and spy as well as a royal servent. and watches over Tork and Urash, 2 of the most promising warriors they have. he has learned some of the normal Physic powers but still uses Dark Physic powers but for a good cause. some hate him for it but no 1 will lie that it gets the job done.

Tork: tork is a 8000 year old soldier of the Chromians. he was picked to go into the Dream pod by Kel'Thazar who hand picked a few of his finest champions to go into the great machine. he uses his Physic powers to increase his physical strength and to preform unreal stunts. he is seen as a brute in Chromian eyes but to a human he would seem a pastivist{i think i spelled it wrong if i did please tell me the correct way to spell}.he is close friends with Urash who is also in the Dream Pod with him. Alda is pleased by tork and believes that 1 day he will make both a fine warrior and a fine brother protector of Kel'Thazar

Urash: urash is a 7000 year old soldier of the Chromians. he was picked to go into the Dream Pod by Kel'Thazar just like tork was. he is a close friend with tork as well. Urash is the youngest person to ever step into the Dream Pod. tork not following far behind. many people thought it was dumb to put such young warriors into the dream pod when more veteran soldiers should go. but Kel'Thazar as well as Alda knew that these 2 could possible be some of the finest warriors thier race has produced. Urash uses his Physic powers much like a higher. he uses it to manipluate others and to preform wierd things instead of enhancing his body. Kel'Thazar is very pleased by Urash. and believes that 1 day far in the future he may become a higher as well. maybe even mightier then Kel'Thazar.

Loric: not much is kown about this dead warrior. he spared Alda when taking him on and soon befriended the dark warrior as well as bringing him to the good side. he was said to be a fine soldier and to be very kind both on the battlefield and in his home life. was killed by 1 of Halza'Ba elite guards during the great battle.
Back to top Go down

Cowsmackers people.
Page 1 of 1