SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ Empty
PostSubject: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 pm

In the case that some of our community members can not participate in games because their CDKEY has been banned from battle.net or they're unable to use battle.net for any reason else. We can use LAN games for those players to attend events. Here's a guide to Garena Client, a very famous software that can assist in our players.

1. Go to http://www.garena.com/

2. Download the program from any of the mirror.

3. Run the set up and install it and put it in a folder(program files recommended)

4. Run the software, and register an username, then pick any server

5. When you registered, log in and go to "GAMES" to your bottom left corner

6. Scroll down and select Starcraft.

7. Pick North America and select a room(whenever an event is going on, and suffient member don't mind using Garena, I'll tell which room) then enter

8. Click on setting then browse then go to your starcraft folder and pick Starcraft.Exe

9. Start game, and brood war will run, go to multiplayer and pick "LOCAL AREA NETWORK(UDP)"

10. Make a username and began play starcraft(Be warned that people who play starcraft on Garena only plays melee so if you're interested in UMS, you're better off asking us than other people)

In case you don't know any of the steps, feel free to use the following video below.
http://www.garena.com/support/support_start1.html

List of people confirmed using Garena in this community.

Power_Of_Ghost
bestdragon3

Last edited by power_of_ghost on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 pm

so cruel! ;-;
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 pm

We're not cruel, consider yourself lucky that some members are willing to do this for you.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Ok when you say "consider yourself lucky" that sounds really mean...

Well anyway put me on the list, got it and understand it^^
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

=D thanx tim!
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm

bestdragon3 wrote:
Ok when you say "consider yourself lucky" that sounds really mean...

Well anyway put me on the list, got it and understand it^^

It is because the highly unlikely chance that people will sacrifice a lot just for one person, the world is like that you know?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

Yes but we aren't the world now are we, we don't have to treat people like the fungus that grows on your ass. Plus it's not giving up much anyway. Just 1 small program and a familier sign up screen. Not that big a deal^^
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am

Yeah...but it so hard to get everyone involved, be active with it and use it correctly so just one person can play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[   ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLINE LAN GUIDE FOR PEOPLE LIKE MP]Sam_Aran[
Page 1 of 1