SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How USA sees the Rest of the World

Go down 
+8
Nokiemens
power_of_ghost
0blivion
The Masked Man
Melissa
Hinaoki
CaR HoppeR
bestdragon3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 am

Not there, but my guess is that people would label them with the "pussies" -.-
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 am

Fucker. Sad
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm

lol british arnt like that, they would be a bitch for america if they went to war because britian has such a kick ass navy.

china could kick americas ass now a days i have no doubt about that, having 2 billion people do everything you ask of them will get them far.

i think maybe ime not retarted like 90% of americans because i am 40% belgium but i doubt thats the case.

maybe africa isnt on the map because america views africa has nothing, i thought of that and it made be die of laughter.

and ya i did mess up on my sentence very badly. that is the american in me coming out. and making me mess up like a total fucktard.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:49 am

I.Spit.On.Joo wrote:
Fucker. Sad

I didn't call them pussies, though o.O

cowsmacker wrote:
lol british arnt like that, they would be a bitch for america if they went to war because britian has such a kick ass navy.

china could kick americas ass now a days i have no doubt about that, having 2 billion people do everything you ask of them will get them far.

i think maybe ime not retarted like 90% of americans because i am 40% belgium but i doubt thats the case.

maybe africa isnt on the map because america views africa has nothing, i thought of that and it made be die of laughter.

and ya i did mess up on my sentence very badly. that is the american in me coming out. and making me mess up like a total fucktard.

Wrong. USA has the best Navy now since we have 6 Super Carriers, and no other country in the world has these... they cost over $1 billion per SHIP, not per loaded ship with ammo and planes, but per SHIP.

We could nuke China...

Nope, I don't think so lol. Most Americans are stupid, though.

Or because there's so many viruses going around in Africa, people deem it "AIDs land" or something that I hear in my school ... or because we used to have slaves from there, we see it as nothing because we don't get anything from there lols xD...

No, that's just you being lazy. :3

Last edited by Stitchpunk-44 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:08 pm

it was obviouse i was lazy..mainly trying to joke around.
and i wasnt saying u called them pussies, i was trying to make ispit feel beter and say they arnt pussies.

and just because we have the best navy doesnt mean we would win. britian would have going on the defense has a huge advantage. and they would have something called smart people on thier sides because americans get to cocky. we would probily win the war though because of are elite airforce. i never said britian had the best navy, just that they had a very kick ass navy that would be a pain to take down.

america may have the best of things but its hard to produce the best in bulk.

china has nukes also...we cant nuke them or they would nuke back and the end of the world would come. fucking iraq if they had a nuke if they launched just 1 could end the world if everyone used nukes to fight back with eachover.

whats funny is if china, russia and canada teamed up we would be in huge fucking trouble{even though canada wouldnt because we helped free them from the french} because china and russia could send troops over the bearing straight into canada and commense a ground invation of america. and china has the strongest ground force in the world do to mass numbers. are army numbers MAYBE a million. china if they went to war would be in the 10s of millions. we just arnt prepared for such a massive amount of ground infantry. and thats americas weak point, they arnt real good at groundwars.

p.s ime going to start a topic on the whole russia and georgia thing.

as for russia though they arnt what they use to be they still are prety tough people. we saw that when georgia{the country} government got cocky and bombed 1 of russias main cities in the night killing a lot of civilians. russia responded fast and with great power. thankfully for georgians russia wasnt after thier land or them, they where attacking the government and its troops. if it was a massive invation to eridicate them things would have gone much more worse for the georgians.
but russia went for the government because it knew it wasnt the citizens fault but the retarted government. the goergians citizens where probily thinking in thier minds this to the government.

goergian: WHAT THE FUCK WHERE U THINKING!!!!! I COULD HAVE MADE A BETER CHOICE IN MY SLEEP, HAVING A HANGOVER, WHILE HIGH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:54 pm

China has 180 nukes active, and 240 in total, we have somewhat over 2000 nukes active, and 9000 in total, we would kill their asses if we fired every single one, though, Russia tops our supply, at 1300 in total.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

it will always amaze me how you can find this shit out swindle...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:43 pm

It actually isn't that hard to figure some of this out. You just need to learn how to be a search Guru...
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:01 pm

I think this is bullshit. Nukes... were banned. Internationally.

In whole I wouldn't believe that's true. There've been plenty of nukes lost during the cold war but after that none have been created or used. If any country is in possession of one it would most likely be terribly outdated. That's only my opinion, though. Who knows how true or false Swindle's sources might be.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 pm

ya i doubt at any of the main countries like america,russia,and china would launch nukes. its the terrorists we got to worry about. ya russia has the most active nukes, not the most toltal but they also have them in bigger payloads. both russia and america back 30 years ago could make 100 kiloton bombs. america made a 100 kiloton bomb and launched it into space. russia at first made a 100 kiloton bomb to test in the ocean but they lowered it to 50 kilotons or else the poilets wouldnt have been able to escape. and if a 50 kiloton bomb can make a blast 15 miles above the clouds i dont wana think of a 100 kiloton bomb. all we need is a terrorist to get hold of 1 of them big boys and thier would be giant trouble.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 am

Bigger payloads?...

America has the most nukes overall, and the most powerful. Imo, I don't think that anyone stopped testing, since testing was only restricted ABOVE ground, not below ground.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 pm

maybe so. i dont know if this is true but i herd this somewhere..russia and america combined have enough nukes to destroy all life on earth 7 times. or maybe thats just 1 of them. i have forgoten.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Amercia alone has enough nukes to blow up Earth 9 times over.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Eh, actually, in the Cold War, the USSR and USA combined only had enough to blow up the world 8 times over, and they had over 70,000 nukes, with the USSR having the larger half of nuclear weapons, which is what ruined them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:34 pm

That was in the Cold War. This is different times, realize.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 pm

its gona be scary if a country can somehow make nuke worphy neutron bombs, those things are very powerful.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:38 am

"Nuke Worphy Neutron Bombs" ? ...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm

neutron bombs that can cause as much destruction as a nuke. or have the radius of destruction anyways. i may have worded that wrong. i should have put neutron bombs as strong as nukes.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Imagine if some one hacked into the computer controlling the nukes, and firing every missile.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:59 pm

People hack into nukes at least once a year ghost^^

Ok just to clear it up, it was our guys that hacked into it. Here's how it works. The goverment pays the the United States best hackers to basically hack into the Pentagon. They do this so that when they say how they did so, they can patch that part of the system and make it harder to hack into. Only a few people has gotten into nuke schematics, but every time they do they literally quadruple the defenses. Some of the defenses actually fry your motherboard if you even attempt to enter^^ Which I find rather amusing^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:50 am

Hah, so actual stupid hackers just get their computers fried.

I'd laugh if any of the "hackers" or the "friends of hackers" (you know who you are) on this forums tried that.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Well I know my friend had something like that on his computer. But as for the working hackers, if they lose their pc the government instantly replaces it.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Kinda obvious that the Government would replace it. They hired them, so if the hackers failed and their computer blew up, they'd need a new one for next year's tests.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Next year? Oh, lol. Sorry for the misconception. These hackers are working all the time, like normal people. The one year thing I mentioned is the chances of someone getting into our nuclear files.^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Oh, sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How USA sees the Rest of the World   How USA sees the Rest of the World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How USA sees the Rest of the World
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next