SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Dark World Empty
PostSubject: Dark World   Dark World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 pm

the theme for this rp is future. before applying you must be able to say yes to most of the following rules.

1: you will at least try to show up..and if you dont thier will be a damned good reason.

2: you are willing to do shit you might not like such as hero geting killed, base being blown to bits.

3: you will have a lot of known time on your hands that day.

4: you have not have religouse/special events already scheduled for that time/day.

5: you WILL NOT bring hacks in any form.
{be warned if you do bring hacks and you use them and it ruins the game. thier will be punishments for events i host in the future.

minor damage: probily not going to be allowed in the next event or maybe if ime kind will give a warning.
medium: you may not get in the next few events.
large: could be a while before i would allow you to join my events.
seriouse: beter look for someone elses event to join, lets just say that}

6: you wont fuck around.

7: you at least know how to rp{just about everyone should say yes to that}

8: thier may be much map switching over the few diffrent events i schedule this storyline of rp. so be willing to switch maps{we will save though so we wont have to reconstruct the entire damned map}

9: you may at some points have to take up 2 or more roles{while i may do it to take stress of everybody but if you realy want that other role or if it becomes just to many roles for me to do i may ask apon people to multitake.

10: you will not have to leave in the middle of the rp....if you do for a good reason then i can understand but for no reason at all or for a stupid reason like a argument it may get you out of the next dark world rp event. but if its a good reason i will somehow fit you into the next event of darkworld.

bad reason: damnit you accidently killed my hero, BYE FUCK TARDS{drop hack everybody while leaving}

neutral example: damned sisters turn to get on the comp, sorry guys i am realy sorry, it its neutral i will probily show pitty unless it is done lots of times....them thier will be consequences.

good example: a crisis pops up or something religously/socialy important pops up. such as huge events you have with lots of friends, we may be a bit steamed that you left but everyone will get over it since you do have things in the real world you have to tend to. but if thier is any chance this may happen please say under your post so i will think ahead incase it does occur.

be warned though if to many of these no matter how good pop up i may assign you to a less important person or i may warn that 1 more and you will be kicked out the next 1 or 2 events.

11: meet at channle OP SCRP 30 minutes before event starts!!! i say 30 minutes because thier will be none of this 15 minute after wait shit. once you show that you are thier you may play a quick game real fast to pass the time but as soon as it hits the 5 minute before event starts please quit the game and arive. as soon as it strikes time to go its time to go you got about 1 minute left before i will host the game.

THE ROLES: please read threw all these roles.

PRIMARY.

Doctor Olong.
Doctor Issac.
Professor Johnson.
Officer Leny,
Officer jane.
Rebel Leader: mr Boom.
Colony Antiga Prime

Secondary.

Rebel: james Morginson
Rebel: samuel Olong.
Secruity Guard: jack
Doctor james
The colony Leader.
The colony Politics.

Minor.

Rebel: joe
Rebel: Holey
Citizen: ura
Citizen: googy
Detective Black.

ok here is what a application should look like.

sc user name:
sc relm:
rules i can apply by:
prefered role type:{primary, secondary, minor}
prefered specific role:
prefered side: good,evil,or just dont give a fuck.

RP WILL BE Saturday NOVEMBER 28th At 3:00 pm eastern time. please do arive early.

people in it so far{can only have 5 more}

cowsmacker
power-of-ghost

Last edited by cowsmacker on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

Dark World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World   Dark World I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:37 am

This will look fun to fuck with...

Jk, I'm too lazy to reinstall SC.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Dark World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World   Dark World I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Can't make it, unless you can reschedule to saturday, then i'll come and do w/e you want.

ONLY if you can reschedule otherwise cancel this

sc user name: power_of_ghost
sc relm: us.east
rules i can apply by: ALL
prefered role type:ALL
prefered specific role: ALL
prefered side: ANY.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Dark World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World   Dark World I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

sure ile make it saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World   Dark World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark World
Page 1 of 1