SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this is how KyKai leaves you all...

Go down 
+2
bestdragon3
Hinaoki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

So this is how KyKai leaves you all... Empty
PostSubject: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:09 pm

I've thought this through, there's no going back now. I've edited and changed this message numerous times and changed my views on some things during the one hour I've tried to type this.

Dear reader, it is possible you're neither aware nor actually care about the shit I've gotten myself into. I'm not going to spend much time stating it all, and neither will I bore you with matters which neither of you are involved in.

I've said numerous times that I would quit my account, battle.net or roleplaying over the past few years. Many times I've not done what I've said, the other slim 5% of the time that I actually did so was quickly fixed. Today, I tell you that I resign my use over this account, KyKai. I am not going to say who I told my new account, but if you discover me haphazardly you would tell noody of me. Out of the large circle I had established over the years only a select few would be able to know of me. For now, I will not immediately leave you, but I resign this name from use.

The select few that I trust had their accounts and bots hacked by a certain person who's name I will not tell; everybody deserves their own level of privacy. The changing of usernames may be just a precaution of mine, for now. But later if this continued I will keep changing accounts and also going through periods of time where I will never log on, probably extending to months.

I admit that I've grown significantly attached to the places and friends I used to have and have now lost, and losing some of you might be like killing a brother or sister with my own hands. But I am not coming back. Frankly said, this message would be too long to describe as the words I'd need would exceed the words in the Chinese and English dictionaries combined. If you think I do not care for you, I do care, and I bid you farewell.

However. while you all know, and I know as well, that we might even unconsciously of ourselves meet, you should not expect me to remind you of who I am. I'd risk being discovered by eyes I do not want to see me, and you will once again lose track of me, for every time I change my ccounts I add a weekly interval between.

Farewell, dear reader.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:44 pm

You seem pretty sure of what your doing... So instead of ask you what is wrong, or if I can help you; I'll just say that I respect your desicion, even if I don't agree with it... You were a great admin, and I know I will miss you...
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Ok? but why should you leave the forum? changing b.net account name is alright, but you can stay on the forum, you can't be hacked there...
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I've been thinking about this. But yes, it does sound fair this way. I just won't be around for a long time, and you won't hear of me.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 pm

t.t tears came to my eyes when I read this.

Alas, I too, am somewhat stalked by people who hate me. But this is your choice; and yours alone.

Good luck out there, Kai, and nice meeting you. Be safe.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

as they said in Hitchikers guide to the galaxy.

So Long...And Thanks For All The Fish.

may we meet again in the vast region of insight called the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is how KyKai leaves you all...   So this is how KyKai leaves you all... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this is how KyKai leaves you all...
Page 1 of 1