SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Oh... Damn... KyKai's here. Empty
PostSubject: Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.   Oh... Damn... KyKai's here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm not good with introductions, so I'll just explain who I am.

You can call me Kris, Kristy, or Ky. I am the girl who is neither too angry, neither too smart, yet appears to be a smartass. Misunderstood? Maybe. But maybe just understood too much. I'm not special, everybody can do what I do if they wanted to. ;D

I'm very nice if you get to know me, and I don't mind imperfection. I wrote Fall of Naitto, a book I am still writing which is long overdue... you can say. If you want to know more, just ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.   Oh... Damn... KyKai's here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 pm

by wrote a book you mean just wrote a book or are trying to publish a book?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.   Oh... Damn... KyKai's here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:53 pm

I'm writing a book(13 to be exact) too.

Didn't you introduce yourself already?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.   Oh... Damn... KyKai's here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Greeting^^ Nice to know a bit more about you^^
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.   Oh... Damn... KyKai's here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 pm

I am 5 chapters into mo novel, each chapter having a total of 4000 words or less. I don't look forward to publishing it and it's only for entertainment purposes and to gloat at how bad the style is. It's a "crap-novel" as most people I know might describe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.   Oh... Damn... KyKai's here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh... Damn... KyKai's here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Starcraft RolePlay :: Introductions-
Jump to: