SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.

Go down 
+8
The Masked Man
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
cowsmacker
CaR HoppeR
bestdragon3
power_of_ghost
I.Spit.On.Joo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

I have to agree with Kykai here, I was in clan MP when i 1st started planning on brood war, I had to quit the clan so i could roleplay. My clan members were banned because Sam was our leader
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Ouch, that's harsh...

((Chacabo, check your PM's))
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

RP master for saying "he'll ban me for every game I join because i left"

Which I had a good reason, the guy was going to flame me, i wasn't going to stay to be annoyed.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 am

KyKai wrote:
I know I didn't make this thread, but I don't think shunning whole clans is very wise. "The majority of Clan NN" is fine, or certain players with this tag is fine, but not while clans by themselves, because the members haven't really done anything wrong themselves.

Think about how clan URP was shunned because 0bie was their leader. I've had to be banned and exiled on numerous occasions. o.o

Sorry Kykai, but the only 3 games I've played with 3 or more NN players had them run it down. First there was a Napoleonic Wars game. I was the ottoman empire and absolutely owned Russia, taking Moscow with losing like 2 troops because he sucked so bad. Then, NN USA and NN Britain teamed and started BSing France (US is France's Ally) and NN Sweden decided to go save Russia.

The second one was an RP... Don't get me into that.

The third was a World War II. Also don't get me into that.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSkyfire
Asteroid
Asteroid
PhantomSkyfire

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:41 pm

power_of_ghost wrote:
PhantomSkyFire-Very arrogant, and a troll. Also comes with drop hacking.
Whenever I see something as ridiculous as this, I just have stick my head in and express my incredulity. Where do people get this crap? Yes, I'm arrogant, but I am quite good at not letting it influence my decisions. I have never drophacked anyone except other drophackers.

We are all roleplayers, and we're very few in number. Please, instead of fighting can't we just play the game together?
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:49 pm

I was wondering who in the fuck you were. I'm not as overzealous as POG about hating hackers, but I don't necessarily like them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:02 pm

PhantomSkyfire wrote:
power_of_ghost wrote:
PhantomSkyFire-Very arrogant, and a troll. Also comes with drop hacking.
Whenever I see something as ridiculous as this, I just have stick my head in and express my incredulity. Where do people get this crap? Yes, I'm arrogant, but I am quite good at not letting it influence my decisions. I have never drophacked anyone except other drophackers.

We are all roleplayers, and we're very few in number. Please, instead of fighting can't we just play the game together?

lol...When did she get here? It amazes me that she bothered to care what I said about her to come here, make an account, find this topic and post a message. Her pride truly amazes mem, as that it has gone to the point where she make an effort in order to prove someone such as me wrong. Though I feel some pity and also jealousy for your actions, to be willing to do everything in your power to prove one single player wrong, you must truly care for the starcraft RPing community.

The average RPers can not get along, face it, the starcraft RPing community is terrible with age, you can do what you will, but things can not change. I'll even tell you the reason if you want to hold on to that hope for the future you want but belief me, what I can say can only change people who are WILLING to change. Go ahead, remember these, hold on to them, and even not do them, but evenutally, you'll realize what I said below is fully correct and in time, you realize the starcraft RPing community will remain what it is, for it is not the community that is terrible but the human nature behind the player.

1. Extreme human arrogance such as you and others alike seek perfection that normal people can not fulfill. Because your perfections are unfullilled, it motatives you to push others to your level. But the intelligence of the average player can not fulfill that, and you pushing only worsens things. There is no peace until arrogant people such as yourself learn to let things be what they are and not change other people but simply adapt to situation given by other people.

2. The lack of patience and forgiveness between people is another unseen vice. When one does wrong, it always creates a negative impact to those around the person. Such as in the case in RPs in which a single act made by a person, whether it is intentional, rp-related, accidental, out of control by external powers(Such as brothers defiling the reputation of a player when the true player is AFK), or without a true intent of pure malice. The instant reaction from people is not forgiveness, patience, nor acceptance . The only reaction is the desire to smite, punish and destroy, and that reaction is the cause of the terrible community. Learn to let the small things be, and find a compromise, not have everything what you want it to be. Only use what power you have if any act is considered unbearable and use it as a last resort.

3. The believe of false identity is another factor. The accusation where one is a noob and one is a pro from an ally must be taken with caution and skepticism. The lack of evidence in which an accused person is a noob or a pro and acting lack there of is devastating, very similarly how unjust would be if an accused person in real life is immediately punished without evidence. Do not believe information about anyone at anytime until you received proven yourself. In addition, even though you have been proven that one person is of a negative background, understand they may have a bad day or simply need guidance.

Phantomskyfire, you have done #3 yourself, do not think I do not remember your "accusations" in which I was unreasonable banned from a game. You seek peace but you can not receive it if you wish to continue your crimes.

4. The usage of third party software creates an unbalance of power between those who want it and those who are not. Such program have the power to completely dominate a person without defensive measures, and the fear of this deters those Rpers who want to play a RP but such fear only separates people apart.

Go forth, phantomskyfire, if you wish for this dreadful community to change by taking what I said to heart. Embrace it, love it, beware of it. For if you want to change evil, you yourself must be changable. If you want to me prove me wrong, you know what you must do, its either that or you must embrace yourself for my unchanged opinion of you.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Lol, you just got told.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:07 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
PhantomSkyfire
Asteroid
Asteroid
PhantomSkyfire

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

power_of_ghost wrote:
lol...When did she get here? It amazes me that she bothered to care what I said about her to come here, make an account, find this topic and post a message. Her pride truly amazes me... blah blah blah, you know what you said.
I recently experienced a rash of drophackings and spam, so I was attempting to find a source. Googling my name or any of the derogatives thereof (phantomshimfire seems to be a popular one) usually turns up a recent forum post or the like that seems as logical a source as any. Usually I take it as an excuse to stir up some trouble since the people involved usually have a collective IQ that could generously be compared to swamp scum. Obviously not the case here.

Besides that, though, I am confounded that my simple butt-in was deemed worthy of... what, a six paragraph response? I feel as though I should take each point and either agree or rebuttal it in full given the apparent work put into it... yet it seems to be just an extended "you suck, you need to calm down" tirade. Therefore I'll grant this: I resent the personal attacks, but you are completely and utterly correct.

EDIT: I also may have a slight interest in becoming an -actual- member of this site depending on how much hostility is expressed towards me and whether you'd have me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 am

Well, too bad, we have a new forum, you'll have to become an -actual- member of the new one.

http://idrealphobia.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
PhantomSkyfire
Asteroid
Asteroid
PhantomSkyfire

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 am

666 wrote:
Well, too bad, we have a new forum, you'll have to become an -actual- member of the new one.
Realphobia, yeah, I figured that out shortly after. Given that I made the n00b list I want to make sure I won't the banhammer won't be brought down on me hours after I register.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 am

Sadly, Yes. This isn't working out for some reason.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:41 pm

You can join^^ I have no beef with you.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:27 am

I don't mind if you join. Just DON'T GET IN MY WAY..wait, wrong quote. But, yeah.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Necro'd. I now declare myself king of the unknown land.
Back to top Go down
T-warp

PostSubject: ...   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 am

All the servers are full of noobs, posting them nam by name makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2