SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.

Go down 
+8
The Masked Man
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
cowsmacker
CaR HoppeR
bestdragon3
power_of_ghost
I.Spit.On.Joo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. Empty
PostSubject: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:44 am

Coolboy117 - Banned me for choosing a CS in biostar which he "called" when i didnt have any idea he did. Then threatened me with a drophack.

Post your RP noobs here!
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 am

deatheater]RCDF - He called me a noob and banned me for no defined reason.

Moved topic to RP Chatting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 pm

PhantomSkyFire-Very arrogant, and a troll. Also comes with drop hacking.
sirgedemon-Troll/spammer
hellreaver-MASSIVE TROLL
rori[TFE]-Drop hacker
zergy6-Drop hacker

Last edited by power_of_ghost on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Hey I know Zergy6! He was fun to mess with^^
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Olan - Built inside my town and banned me for killing his spawner.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:14 pm

i have to many noob rpers to list. mainly because they spoof. i know he called him
niggerlover and stalked me over the course of 2 days ruining all rps i hosted or joined. either by drop hacking everyone before the game started. or changing his spoof and coming back and ruining it in any such number of games.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm

you see these are hackers who tarnish the names of us good hackers! they abuse there power...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 pm

I remember a hacker named Lelouch, he was awesome until he got bored and massed infected terrans and scourges. It was really funny^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 pm

bestdragon3 wrote:
I remember a hacker named Lelouch, he was awesome until he got bored and massed infected terrans and scourges. It was really funny^^

You sure he was a hacker? One of my friends had that original a year or two ago...

Most DBZGT/WS Clan people. They just mass spawn shit or drophack you from the game.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Tr0jan_Hunter AKA Jacabo.

Didn't do shit except kill other people's units with bombs then just started calling everyone noobs and swore until the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 pm

WhiteWolf- for being an absolute dick, he messes with your shit, then you mess with his shit, and he bans/drophacks/bothers you with his spawner
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Darkmimic2.

She sucks at RPs, then threatens to drophack/hack you. She also says she's 17, with hacking skills (like INTO your computer skills), has a REAL AI, and is just a total bitch. (I've heard that she's a 15-year old male who just lies alot, not liking anyone "she" comes in contact with)

Also, she's a control freak who thinks she's a Lycan in real life.. I had more to say, but I forget it now.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Oh yeah, I really don't like her/him either, 0bliv has tried more than once to help her/him, but, it was unsuccessful.

Uknown)U.B.C.S - He goes through the RP, making constant childish comments, and some time into the game, he makes everything he controls invincable and goes on an insane rampage with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am

I tried too. Got threatened that I'd be hacked -.-

Levi_Snow. She sucks at RPs -.-
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Wikk wrote:
Darkmimic2.

She sucks at RPs, then threatens to drophack/hack you. She also says she's 17, with hacking skills (like INTO your computer skills), has a REAL AI, and is just a total bitch. (I've heard that she's a 15-year old male who just lies alot, not liking anyone "she" comes in contact with)

Also, she's a control freak who thinks she's a Lycan in real life.. I had more to say, but I forget it now.

She can crash carriers in style!
~ One of my classics Razz
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:58 am

Bestdragon3 and Destroyer9000.

They banned everyone after the game started.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm

carl[rp]

he refused to rp with me, then complained when no one was rping with him. and drop hacked everyone after he called them all fuckers
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:48 pm

The [rp] Clan, for general retardedness, moronicity, and suckiness. They suck at RP.
Clan Soviet - General RP Ruiners, cant rp for shit.
Clan DBZGT - All supern00bs, ban these guys on sight. Too many reasons to list.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Once again, don't Necro Threads.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 pm

But I'm bored!
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:21 pm

I dont see whats wrong with necroing threads
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm

It depends the reason for necroing them. If you necro them without adding a comment that will help continue the thread, then don't bother. Don't beat a dead horse and all that.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Well Tarsonis did add a good comment, he was adding to the list
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Threadmancing commenced now-

Any [NN] players.

Can't play any map with preset factions including RPs. The evil demon will always ally with the good hero, and they RP terribly, crying for their holy mapmaker, Xdoggy to save them.

Also in World War two, they do shit like America + Germany
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm

I know I didn't make this thread, but I don't think shunning whole clans is very wise. "The majority of Clan NN" is fine, or certain players with this tag is fine, but not while clans by themselves, because the members haven't really done anything wrong themselves.

Think about how clan URP was shunned because 0bie was their leader. I've had to be banned and exiled on numerous occasions. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.   The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RP Noob List - RP Noobs and why they are a noob.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next