SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list

Go down 
+2
I.Spit.On.Joo
power_of_ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Now that the official number of events have been selected. We will now began preparations to decide to host which event on which days of the week. Please post all your ideas for events and we will compile a list for future use. Please know that every event you pick will be played once in a while but it will decrease in amount of times per month with decreasing popularity.

Event ideas so far
-Serial RolePlay
-Ventrilo Karaoke
-Phantom civilization.
-Special game request made by a community member in which he/she is unable to play that game for any reason possible.
-Tournaments of specific games
-Short continous matches of any game
-Modded Temple Siege
-Any long game demanded by a player

As with bestdragon3's idea. We will also record all possible people that can host in this clan, if you are able to host and confirmed it. Please place your name here, please know that your hosting is only official if you are able to maintain more than 70% of members in this community.

All SCRP hosts so far
-Power_Of_Ghost
-0blivion
-kykai

Please note that your event idea will only be acceptable if it has a special twist to it. As normal UMS/melee games on Starcraft, it can be held at anytime possible and we wouldn't need to add a normal game to an event list. I believe that only special events that requires some time of commitment to it should only be added.

Last edited by power_of_ghost on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 am

lets have... Modded Temple Siege!

oblivion hack needed for the host

Top team
-Slot 1
-Slot 2
-Slot 3
Bottom team
-Slot 4
-Slot 5
-Slot 6
Comp 1 ( player )
Comp 2 ( player )

Temple siege, but with a twist - the comps are players - which means they are smarter and better, for an awsomer, harder, twisted TS
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:54 am

um im gonna host an event soon this weekend and its not gonna be anything on that list >_>
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm

i will agree with i spit. i am a player of temple siege. i dislike public game because many temple siege players are to competitive. many are ass holes. and since thiers like 50 versions people tend to dl ban the majority of people who join. only way i realy play is if i host. so you got my support.

my idea would be....

i could make basic starcraft maps and add twists such as each team having heroes on thier side or 1v1 maps with many players on them and such. wouldnt be hard and it would count as a twist. i am not good with terran so i would probily use maps like bottleneck and such for the stuff.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Modded siege temple is accepted.

As for cowsmacker, your 1v1 idea will be counted as "-Short continous matches of any game"
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Random RPG's that don't suck should be on that list.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm

i'll categorize that as

"-Any long game demanded by a player"
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Sounds good to me^^
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Come on, I need more people here.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:51 pm

I can host without lag, but it requires the lat trick.
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Builders And Fighters :Empires
Builders + fighters by my friend, Fealorin.
Rules are as follow :
The builders do what they normally do in b+f games.
The fighters use the units given by the fighters, to attack guarded resource nodes. while they are fighting, you build a building next to the node to stop the enemies spawning. each node increasing the minerals/gas given per second(depending if it is a mineral field or geyser)
by 1. the starting ammount is minerals 3 gas 0.
Ill tell you the rest later.
No one ever hosts this, just wondering if you could host it a few times.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Let's all play HOI3 for a change XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list   Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate event suggestions and all SCRP host list
Page 1 of 1