SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions/Comments/Complaints

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Suggestions/Comments/Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:28 pm

I would seriously like some input on what I've wrote because it helps me learn and grow as a writer. In here I do not care what you have to say, you just need to have a reason, no matter how small.

Ex. you can say this is the worst writting you've ever seen because you didn't put a period in this exact spot.
I don't care! I just want to make sure I get this right, as I plan to publish...
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:31 pm

I hate first person writing, which is why I'm not reading this.

Past tense 3rd person Ftw.

I'm sure you're a grand writer though. ^^
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:35 pm

I recommend you read a very short description of a chapter at the start of every chapter. This way some lazy people will read the small part instead of the whole thing. You know how many people want to say "Too long; didn't read"?

Good work on first person though.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 am

To Rotad - I agree tht 3rd person does really well, but I find that I write better in 1sr person. But I'd still like you to at least read the 1st chapter when you get time^^

To Ghost - Well like I said I'm planning on publishing this so I want to actually have this written and read like a book. If the person doesn't want to spend the time to read it then that's fine, I understand. But I wont put in a summary just because they are lazy. Oh, and thank you^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 pm

i like that your going big. is this your 1st book your trying to publish?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:56 pm

1st book, but this is my 2nd chance. The 1st time I tried doing this I got halfway through the book and my Dad deleted it all as a punishment. I've been demorilized ever sense.

And I apologize about not putting up chapter 5, school has got me down.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:10 pm

wow i will admit that was a dick move by your dad. all that work and it gets deleted? i would be pissed beyond imagination but ime a silent rager, i think it all in my mind instead of showing agression.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Same here... But it still made me pretty angry at him. That's actually one of the reasons I moved out^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions/Comments/Complaints   Suggestions/Comments/Complaints I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Comments/Complaints
Page 1 of 1