SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is God real, or Not real

Go down 
+6
0blivion
Hinaoki
bestdragon3
I.Spit.On.Joo
power_of_ghost
Rper_the_awsom
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Request not accepted, I believe this is a good topic to debate on religion V science and if the admins have not closed it by now, I won't either.

However I will move this to junkyard and also watch for any flaming so I can remove it as soon as possible..
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 am

Thank you^^ Because I felt a lot of negitive vibes a page before...
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 am

Well you kinda looked for it pall Wink

Whatever, I'd like to get on another possibility, I want to know your guys opinion about it: All the religious characters such as Jesus... Could they be aliens? Could it be that extra terrestrial beings have changed the destiny of mankind that way to save us, or to destroy us?
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 am

a deity of some kind COULD exist, but if there is a being of said powers I see absolutely no reason to worship it/him/her. If a "god" really took care of Earth, why would that "god" allow humanity to cause such horrible damage to it? And even if that being did do anything about humanity, it/he/she probably just said "ill do it later", allowing humanity to roam free and cause horrible damage to the face of the earth. Why would anybody worship a being that refuses to do anything for the betterment of the majority of the species on a world? Besides, if there really IS a "heaven" or a "hell", why is there no evidence of it? Humanity has certainly developed the technology to find said place, if it even exists. Since we have not found such a place yet, it can be quite safely assumed that there are no said mythological places.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Heaven, Paradise, Hell, Netherworlds, whatever you might call them, are not PROVEN to exist. And Jesus was a real person that was made out of flesh and bone. So was St. George, St. Peter, and all the other saints. The relics found, some maybe even fake, are proof of their existence. I believe that the Bible is a textbook, but Religion is the real thing.

Besides, mythology does not say that Hell exists underground. Hell does not exist in the mortal world, and neither does Heaven. The only thing that was supposed to be underground that resembled Hell was the Greek mythology's Hades/Erebus. (And we can't reach either: Man does not have the tools to drill down to the core of the earth.)
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:49 pm

Nokie... If God exist, it doesn't mean it will take care of us on everything bad we will do, that would be stupid because that way, we could never learn. If he truly exist (and is an alien), he knows that humans learn easier with their mistakes... We improve yourself you know, its probably just too slow for you to realize it.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:57 pm

in my opinion now a days religion isnt needed much since we have governed law. back then when it was everyone for themselves religouse values would keep people somewhat in line and stop them from all killing eachover. many wars have happened because of religion and so has oppresion. so millions if not more lives have been lost from it. i use to be religouse and 4 years ago drifted away from it after a few years of studying it very closley.

as for evolution i am half and half on it. 1 reason being is darwin on his death bed denounced his thoery. and it has a few flaws. and so to does religion. religion wouldnt even need these arguments if people didnt take it so far. such as mass murder and loss of cival rights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is God real, or Not real   Is God real, or Not real - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is God real, or Not real
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2