SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the meaning of life

Go down 
+14
I.Spit.On.Joo
The Masked Man
Rper_the_awsom
CaR HoppeR
Nokiemens
Antynator
0blivion
Deathfang
cowsmacker
bestdragon3
Hinaoki
power_of_ghost
drevild[rp]
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

the meaning of life Empty
PostSubject: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am

what do u think the meaning of life is

i think the meaning of life is pizza
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm

1 word.

Sex.
Back to top Go down
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 pm

power_of_ghost wrote:
1 word.

Sex.

what the heck
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Right on, POG. Right on.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:11 pm

The meaning of life is something that takes a very long time to explain and is sometimes very confusing, but if i were to summarise in one word.

Happiness
Back to top Go down
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

great point best dragon
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 pm

in my opinion the life of a living thing could have no true meaning. the life of a object that isn't alive maybe, but not a living thing. life is not death and death is not life. the definition of life can only be what we decide to make it. and everyone can have a different outtake on it. so life could have thousands of meanings in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deathfang
Asteroid
Asteroid
Deathfang

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

There is no meaning to life. Life is an accident of chemistry, geometry, and fractals.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Yeah, but I'd say I'm happier to be a random mollecular cocktail than to be a stone.
I'd say, while we are living, let's use our abilities to their maximum. Have fun, discover... But also be safe, to be sure this pleasure that a life time is will last for a long 70 years at least.

I'd say the life is the most wonderful thing in the universe since, without life, who could look at it?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Acctually I chatted with my friend about this a bit and we came up to a pretty grim conclusion. The meaning of life is Death. We live to die, what we do in between though is what matters.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Purpose... I'd say it's something humans have invented... I'd say it's not appliable to everything in our Universe... I'd say things happen because of what happen directly before... It's a chain of action, and its a chain like that that made up life. We're alive, it's as purposeless than a piece of rock orbiting around a star, but its the way it is. Live with it.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm

0blivion wrote:
Purpose... I'd say it's something humans have invented... I'd say it's not appliable to everything in our Universe... I'd say things happen because of what happen directly before... It's a chain of action, and its a chain like that that made up life. We're alive, it's as purposeless than a piece of rock orbiting around a star, but its the way it is. Live with it.

I'll live with this lol.

So the answer to everyones question to the meaning of life and why we're here.

Because.
Back to top Go down
Antynator
Asteroid
Asteroid
Antynator

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 am

Meaning of life is 42
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:53 am

Shut up Anty, lol.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Wtf? 42?

The purpose of life is to maintain our race, therefore our purpose is to have sex.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 pm

While out of all the opinions I think POG is the rightest, here's what I think of it:

Unless God created us, there is no reason why we are alive, since a purpose is to serve for something. Mankind has made the fork so we can eat more conveniently. However mankind has not made rocks, and they do not serve any preset purpose to begin with. So that's why I say we are just here because we are.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Yet, we must ensure the survival of the future generations. Having too much kids would just get us to overpopulation... But yeah, I agree, having sex is awesome.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Woot! I'm so right, lol...

Soo good that our purpose is to do whatever man wants to do.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 pm

yes, but we must ensure the survival of our specie at the same time.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Yep, so get a girlfriend and make sure you keep our race alive...lol
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Gawd... I'm single now, I doubt any girl will get interest in me.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Join the club. *Has had 2 boyfriends, all dumped her in less than a week.*
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 pm

What you do?
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Well, the first, we sorta got together 2 days before the end of the school year, and then we didn't even hear of each other for until last friday (I mean the Friday before the one that just passed), then he invited me to a somewhat of a 5-person party, and he broke up, and I flinged an appetizer in his face (O.o).

Then the other, I dunno, but he broke up 2 days after we got together for I don't know what reason. xD
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am

Guys that aren't patient with isn't worth your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the meaning of life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Let's talk about something else-
Jump to: