SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the meaning of life

Go down 
+14
I.Spit.On.Joo
The Masked Man
Rper_the_awsom
CaR HoppeR
Nokiemens
Antynator
0blivion
Deathfang
cowsmacker
bestdragon3
Hinaoki
power_of_ghost
drevild[rp]
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mercury
Mercury

the meaning of life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Like I said in the Abortion topic, we have 6 BILLION people, we're already on the road to overpopulation. And it was mostly because of that "Baby Boom" era. And now we just have babies as much as we want and forget that we're draining our natural resources, the stuff we use to make music, and clothes, and all those other things that we see as neccesities.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm

I believe that the meaning of life is simply to find the meaning of life. That simple... crap, i must find some other meaning to my life xD
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Assuming we only have 1 kid/family...we're actually decreasing the population.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 am

The Meaning of life is to let it grow as giant alien machines hover in orbit then once we are developed and its more fun to kill life the aliens come down, lose a few giant walkers and smash the worlds militaries in days then harvest us so their corn grows well xD
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Ta]R[SoNiS wrote:
The Meaning of life is to let it grow as giant alien machines hover in orbit then once we are developed and its more fun to kill life the aliens come down, lose a few giant walkers and smash the worlds militaries in days then harvest us so their corn grows well xD
Pro...Joke.
Back to top Go down
Rper_the_awsom
Asteroid
Asteroid
Rper_the_awsom

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 pm

I believe the meaning of live is just to do good in the world, if you can help just one person, you've completed your goal. Try to make the world a better place for the people after you die, that is the true meaning of life, and the key to happiness
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:35 am

Life... a true question for one to wonder, no?

In my opinion, the Universe cannot exsist without life. If there was just this giant open space of nothingness, filled with the Cosmos (Planets, Stars, Galaxies, ect.) with nothing going on in it, then why bother? Life is something happening in the Universe to make it intresting.

It can also go along the topic with a God, or Gods. Are we just some sick little game that he/she/they invented to watch what would happen, or are we a scientific evolution? Did God make the Big Bang, or scientific?

Who knows.
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Teh meening of lief r CHEEZ
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:31 pm

Shit!

Intergalactic Police!

CHEESE IT
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 am

"This is gonna be fun on the bun" Bender

"This is gonna be fun in the bun...in space" Bender
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

going back to what kykai 0blivion and P.O.G where saying. if the meaning of life was sex because it is needed to ensure that we keep are race alive. wouldnt it be beter to say that the meaning of life in itself is survival??? instead of going to a part of survival go to the main idea itself.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 pm

The meaning of life is to search and search as people up above us in Heaven laugh at us trying to find out the true meaning of life which is exactly why I am not typing what I think the meaning of life is because an angel would be laughing at me but at the same time I am.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:31 pm

if they are real then that is so true. in the end..what do we gain from knowing the meaning of life. nothing but the fact that we know the meaning of life thats what.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:26 pm

cowsmacker wrote:
if they are real then that is so true. in the end..what do we gain from knowing the meaning of life. nothing but the fact that we know the meaning of life thats what.

That makes no fucking sense at all...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:29 pm

lol exacly.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Antynator wrote:
Meaning of life is 42

damn you. i was gonna put that in.
also people who are confused by this, its from the Book:Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

but sorry for off topic:

Dragon i think its right, sex can be the meaning of life:but even with sex we are gonna overpopulate the world then the cow just be extinct just from us eating them.:then like 25 years later we just make synthetics of a cow(rofl).
so tihnking of the meaning of life is basically a hypothesis of itself. thne people make some invalid theories(like mine).

so yea, like cows said but to simplify it:

WE HAVE NO F**KING CLUE.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 am

Huh, Hopper, why'd you bump this post after a few weeks? Check the post history of the last post before posting inside of something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Im atualy glad he posted in this, he wasnt here when we made this, he deserves a chance too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the meaning of life   the meaning of life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the meaning of life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Let's talk about something else-
Jump to: