SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. Empty
PostSubject: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 pm

prety simple, i am trying to make a list of good/active rpers who wont be toltal jerks and drophack/leave/ruin rp or any of that stuff. ime more or less looking for reliability then if thier real good or not. but good would be nice. i already have pog,bestdragon3,0blivion listed because thier either known for being reliable or in like dragons case i have rped with him on numrouse occation. if thier on this forum give thier forum name and then thier starcraft name if you would please.

thank you.

the list.

0blivion
Bestdragon3
teutonic knight.
power_of_ghost
XxXfenixXxX
Ryoku

Last edited by cowsmacker on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Your too kind my good sir^^
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 pm

IdunRPanymoar.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:06 pm

I'm not necessarily active, but, I'm still really good. :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 am

ehh this is more on if your reliable or not. like you wont be a jew and ruin it/leave/not show up.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:20 am

Please refrain from making fun of Jewish people... I have several friends who are Jewish. How would YOU like it if i made fun of YOUR religion?
And Ryoku@useast is a very good RPer, he just wasnt around recently because he was at a friend's house. He is a taaaad sensitive though...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:03 pm

lol noki i wouldnt mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.   List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of good/active rpers who arnt toltal wack offs.
Page 1 of 1