SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-

Go down 
+15
I.Spit.On.Joo
Melissa
Nokiemens
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Rpaholic
CaR HoppeR
drevild[rp]
bestdragon3
Dragoon16
Antynator
Nevermore
cowsmacker
power_of_ghost
Hinaoki
0blivion
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:34 pm

dude... thats old XD
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 pm

(Hey who says old isn't funny^^)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 pm

XD XD XD XD XD lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! srry i couldnt help but cut in XD
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Hey every time you cut in I get another go at this.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:37 am

What's worse than 10 babies nailed to a tree?

1 baby nailed to 10 trees o.O
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank you for sending me a hardcover copy of your book; I will waste no time reading it.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 pm

A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions.
"Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead".
"OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?"
GOD says, "So you would like them."
"OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?"
"So you would LOVE them", GOD replies.
The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?"
GOD says, "So they would love you!"

Owned
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Three buddies die in a car crash, and they go to heaven to an orientation.

They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you? The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say, "Look! He's moving!"
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 pm

If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 pm

If you overdo it, i think it hurts cause you get tired of it...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 am

A blind man was describing his favorite sport, parachuting. When asked how this was accomplished, he said that things were all done for him: "I am placed in the door with my seeing eye dog and told when to jump. My hand is placed on my release ring for me and out I go with the dog."

"But how do you know when you are going to land?" he was asked. "I have a very keen sense of smell, and I can smell the trees and grass when I am 300 feet from the ground" he answered.

"But how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground?" he was again asked. He quickly answered: "Oh, the dog's leash goes slack."
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Having sex burns the same amount of calories as mowing the lawn.

>You're obviously not doing it right.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 am

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.
Back to top Go down
Rpaholic
Asteroid
Asteroid
Rpaholic

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:03 pm

While jesus may have preformed many miracles, turning water into wine was not one of them. He made kool-aid, and the people were to drunk to notice.

And thats why i think jesus is black.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am

He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:25 pm

ok...my profile picter is the best thing Ever
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm

I agree there.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Lucky Star... :\
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 pm

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 am

Did you know that heaven and hell are actually right next to each other? They are seperated by a big chain-link fence. Well, one day hell was having a big party and it got a little out of hand. God heard the ruckus and arrived to find his fence completely smashed by the wild partiers. He called the devil over and said "Look, Satan, you have to rebuild this fence." Satan agreed. The next day God noticed that the devil had completely rebuilt the fence...but it was 2 feet further into heaven than before.

"Satan!" beckoned God. "You have to take that fence down and put it back where it belongs!"

"Yeah? What if I don't?" replied the devil.

"I'll sue you if I have to," answered God.

"Sure," laughed Satan. "Where are you going to find a lawyer?"
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 am

not so funny.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 am

Recently a teacher, a garbage collector, and a lawyer wound up together at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter informed them that in order to get into Heaven, they would each have to answer one question.

St. Peter addressed the teacher and asked, "What was the name of the ship that crashed into the iceberg? They just made a movie about it."

The teacher answered quickly, "That would be the Titanic." St. Peter let him through the gate.

St. Peter turned to the garbage man and, figuring Heaven didn't *really* need all the odors that this guy would bring with him, decided to make the question a little harder: "How many people died on the ship?"

Fortunately for him, the trash man had just seen the movie. "1,228," he answered.

"That's right! You may enter."

St. Peter turned to the lawyer. "Name them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-   Make me laugh! -5 points per joke- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make me laugh! -5 points per joke-
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next