SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

starcraft broodwar unit strengths and weaknesses.{dont post yet, thread still under construction}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

starcraft broodwar unit strengths and weaknesses.{dont post yet, thread still under construction} Empty
PostSubject: starcraft broodwar unit strengths and weaknesses.{dont post yet, thread still under construction}   starcraft broodwar unit strengths and weaknesses.{dont post yet, thread still under construction} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 pm

i am doing this for all units and buildings in sc broodwar for anyone who plays regular games and needs to know unit/building strengths and weakness or what they do and thier abilities and what they do incase they are wondering if it is a good buy.

TERRAN BUILDINGS.

command center: hp 1500-this is the key componet to any terran base. it produces scvs the terrans workers and can be upgraded to have both the comsat station add on or the nuke cylo add on.

trick

cc wall: use command centers in choke points like walls and back them with bunkers and siege tanks. it will be like haveing a 1500 hp shield by your side. thats as much as 3 battle cruisers and not costing as much including no vespene gas.

Supply Depo: this is the terrans source of unit capacity. as your army grows you will need many more of these to keep increase it. be aware that after 200 unit cap is reached it cannot go any further. but supply depos can be used as cheaper versions of the cc walls to stall enemy forces a little bit longer then normal. hp 500

Baracks: this is the 1st building you will get that trains combat units. it produces marines, firebats, medics, and ghosts. it has 1000 hp and can used as walls as well.

Bunker: this is 1 of the terrans defensive structures. its cost is well worph it once it is loaded with units. with the many loadable units they can be used for diffrent situations. has 350 hp.

Enginere Bay: hp 850. this building gives you terran infantry attack and defense upgrades.

Missle Turet: this is the terrans way of stoping air. it is a detector so it can see invisable units and deals 20 damage a pop with its missles.

Accdememy: this structure allows you to give marines a upgrade for beter range and both marines and firebats the stimpack upgrade. it also gives the medic a few abilities other then heal as well. this building is needed to produce firebats and medics.

Factory: this building produces the terrans vechicle arsenal. its payloads are vultures, siege tanks and goliaths. can be given the machine workshop add on.

Armory: this gives both land and air vechicles attack and armor upgrades. it is needed to produce goliaths in the factory and valkeries in the starport.

Starport: this is the highest in terran tech unit producing buildings. it produces the terrors of the sky. makes wriaths,valkeries,science vessles,dropships, and battle cruisers. can be given a add on enabling dropships.

science facility: this is the highest in the tech tree you can go. it is needed for 3 of the most powerful and usefull units in the terran arsenal. can be given a physics and lab or covert ops add on. is needed to produce science vessles and can give the science vessle more usefull abilities.

ADD ONS

comsat station: this is the terrans eye in the sky. it sends signals that reveal a area for a short time. it is a life saver and can be usefull for planing attacks on enemy weakpoints or geting good counters to enemy attacks.

Nuke Cylo: this the the most destructive add on. it allows you to purcahse 1 nuke per cylo that a ghost can drop. any building hit by a nuke will perish and so will just about any units near the hit zone.

Machine Shop: this add on gives the ability to produce siege tanks. give vultures spider mines and greater speed, give the siege tank siege mode and allow the goliath to hit farther later on.

Starport add on: this gives the ability to produce dropships and gives the upgrades for wriaths to cloak and get plus 50 energy.

physics lab: this is needed to produce battle cruisers, 1 of the most feared terran units. it also gives the battle cruiser the options to get yamato gun and plus 50 energy.

covert ops: this is needed to produce the ghosts. it also allows you to purchase increase ghost sight range, more ghost energy, lockdown and cloak.

UNITS

SCV: this unit is the key to any win. it gathers resources and constructs the buildings needed to win. they anrt battle worphy but can if the need arises be used as a last line of defense.

Marine: the terran marine is a very vastile unit. weak alone but strong in numbers expecily when suported by medics. Marines are strong versus slow attacking units and against melee units when in high numbers. weak versus splash damage or anything that casts a wave of destruction over a area.

i am still going to be updating this i should have all terran done soon. no 1 post untill i am compleatly done please. thanks for your coperation.

ps: TELL ME HOW TO STOP THE TEXT FROM BEING ON THE SIDE. ITS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE AND IS DRIVING ME MAD.
Back to top Go down

starcraft broodwar unit strengths and weaknesses.{dont post yet, thread still under construction}
Page 1 of 1