SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information, News and Updates on "Claire"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

Information, News and Updates on "Claire" Empty
PostSubject: Information, News and Updates on "Claire"   Information, News and Updates on "Claire" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:54 am

The Story Thus Far...

Gerard has addressed his new school for the year. While giving his speech he goes into something he hadn't meant to go into, which peaks the curiousity of the young student Alexander.

After Gerard finishes his speech he goes back to his chamber where Alexander follows him. Intriqued and nostalgially amused by Alexander's curiousity and somewhat timid nature, plus the things the two have alike, Gerard sits Alexander down and shares his life experience with him.

-Story-

In Gerard's memories we've seen how he and Vlad are two mischevious pranksters who love to trick their guildmaster Trista. However the prank that Gerard had thought of requires three people when they have only two; and they know that no one else in the guild will help them. As Gerard steps out out of the room in deep thought, trying to find a way to bypass this problem, a lovely and beautiful woman by the name of Claire walks in, looking for recomendations. Gerard obliges her, although somewhat coherent, and takes her to Trista. Trista assigns Claire to think of a new spell in order to gain her reccommendation. Somewhat downhearted at the complex task she has been given, Claire walks out of the room with Gerard tagging behind her. Something in Gerard's brain clicks and he draws Claire to the side, back to the room with Vlad. After a cup of tea and a bit of discussing, the three have plotted a way to get Claire's recommendation and pull off a prank, both at the same time.

After Claire earned her recommendation, she quickly departs for the next guild hall, bidding Vlad and Gerard goodbye. As Gerard reaches his room he lays down and falls asleep, visions of childhood haunting him. He is quickly awoken by a swift knock at the door. As he opens the door Vlad is standing outside and hands him a letter. As Gerard reads the letter he realizes it's from Claire whom is staying at an inn not too far away from the city. Somewhat brashly Gerard gets to his feet and packs up, planning to head out to the inn. As he leaves his room he is confronted by Vlad whom he thinks will try and stop him, but surprisingly doesn't. Gerard takes off out of the door and down the road to the inn that Claire is staying at, in hopes that she is still there.

As Gerard continues down the road he is confronted by a group of lowly bandits of which he dispatches rather quickly; though he kills none of them. After finishing with the bandits he continues onward and finally comes across the Clouded Judgement Inn. As he steps inside with a dark hood draped about his face, he immediately spots Claire. As he sits down next to her, pretending to be someone else, his heart is quickly warmed as she shares some friendly, touching words. It is here that he reveals himself; Claire taken aback by this sudden revealance. The two step out into the cold night and have a small discussion before realizing that it's getting late. They go back inside, Claire offering Gerard the second bed in her room so he doesn't have to pay for the night. They go to her room and relax, talking a bit more. Gerard, slightly worried, asks Claire if she minds if he tags along. His heart is lifted as she says that she doesn't mind, and afterwards the two go to sleep so they can be ready for the next morning.

News

I finally finished Chapter 3! I was looking at how long it was taking me to get the bloody thing written, and this has to be one of my favourite stories. So many times have I started a story but never finished it. But I'm not doing that with this one. I intend full well to finish this story and, hopefully, get it published. And if nto published... well. I'll keep it anyway as a sort of reminder of how I used to be at writing. Maybe I can develop and make myself better if I go back over and re-read the things I've made thus far.

Released Chapters
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Upcoming...

Chapter 4 to be started soon! As well as some more development and bonding between Claire and Gerard, not to mention a few other things.
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

Information, News and Updates on "Claire" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information, News and Updates on "Claire"   Information, News and Updates on "Claire" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 am

(NEW) "Nutshell" Story Update
(NEW) Chapter Released/Finished
(NEW) Update on the News
(NEW) Update on "Upcoming"
Back to top Go down

Information, News and Updates on "Claire"
Page 1 of 1