SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bloods ftw!

Go down 
+2
0blivion
Rpaholic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rpaholic
Asteroid
Asteroid
Rpaholic

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:14 pm

cut a crip on the lip see my favorite color drip!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am

Crips and Bloods are just bullshit...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:12 pm

So agree, gangs are just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 pm

what sux is that there all over my school and they're the whole reason there are fights at school v.v i wish gangs didnt exist (street kinds)
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Yeah, same thing here, some people call themselves as bloods or crips, but yet, they have nothing to do with those gangs. And they fight eachother like idiots...
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 pm

but then again isnt mostly everyone an idiot? Shocked
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:11 pm

I do agree there, yet people come a bit better when they grow up, they become mature eventually.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 pm

0blivion wrote:
I do agree there, yet people come a bit better when they grow up, they become mature eventually.

Most people mature eventually, take the voice actor for spongebob. That guy is a bit immature for his age, but at least it is in a good way^^
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm

o-o _-o-_ kill YOU!
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 am

gangs are just retarded, I have 2 in the east part of my city, they always cause shit whenever I visit the area.
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm

I agree. Gangs are stupid as fuck.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:35 pm

I will close this topic, my reasons for it is very strong and I believe many others share the opinion of me.

Gangs in real life really breeds a lot of crime and suffering for many individuals. I hear a lot of "small things" turn big, for example, a guy refused to share a smoke with a blood member and he was killed for it. That is complete stupidity and there should be no reason for any individuals with enough money and time to spend on a computer and internet then join a forum to accutally belong to a gang. They are one of humanity's lowest of the low and an high-class community such as us shouldn't bother to even be involved with them.

I know my speech right there is highly offensive but please to also learn from their side. African gang are made so individuals can feel like they belong in a family, loneliness is a terrible thing and many African-American/Canadians have to go through of it anyday. Gangs are the result of our mistakes in the past(slavery done by people, poverty and disease), we should neither discuss what they become, but only pity them in our mind and try to help them. If anyone in this community is actually going to support gangs on this topic, it will only cause massive debates and flaming due to many people fearing, hating and not properly understanding the coward behind the tough members of a gang.

If anyone objects with my decesion, please send oblivion a complaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bloods ftw! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloods ftw!   bloods ftw! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloods ftw!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Junk Yard-
Jump to: