SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rotad
Comet
Comet

Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 am

Scarlett Winter

Ghost

Appearance:

Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) 17-3

Blonde Hair. Petite Figure. Attractive.

Personality: Scarlett is strong-willed, caring, at times, and courageous. That doesn't mean she won't walk away from an unadventageous fight. In fact, she's more then okay with walking away from a fight. Most of the time however, if her allies are willing to stay behind and fight, she is too. Scarlett's tough, and even if her appearance may betray that, she's not afraid to say it.

Birthplace: Mar Sara

Abilities/Skills:

• Telepathy.
  • Mind Reading.
  • Empathy (Feeling, almost absorbing, others emotions.)
  • Manipulation. (Can implant thoughts into other's minds, far from complete obedience.)

Equipment: Standard issue, a single C-10 Canister rifle. It's usually strapped to her back. The rifle can be useful in many ways, it has night vision, infrared, a scope, explosive shots, or regular sniper rounds. Scarlett also carries a burst fire pistol, usually in a holster on her hip. Scarlett's armor also has the function to cloak. However it can only be used for a temporary duration.

Background: *Incomplete*

Last edited by Rotad on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:15 am

Anyone else thinks Starcraft Nova likes very similar to Rikku from FFX?
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 am

Nope.

In what way?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 pm

google them and you'll see. They're both hot.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Indeed they are.

I imagine Nova being taller xD.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Pic from Imperion?
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 am

No idea, googled it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)   Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlett Winter (Sc Rp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Roleplays :: Outline Workshop-
Jump to: