SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abortion right or wrong?

Go down 
+7
Deathfang
Hinaoki
Antynator
cowsmacker
bestdragon3
power_of_ghost
Dragoon16
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragoon16
Asteroid
Asteroid
Dragoon16

Abortion right or wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

So what do you guys think of the infamous category abortion?

I personally think it should not be done under any circumstances, even if you were raped, you should've been smart enough to immediatly get on a certain birth control
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Abortion isn't wrong but its not right. I personally say its wrong cause you're killing potential life.
Back to top Go down
Dragoon16
Asteroid
Asteroid
Dragoon16

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:35 pm

It is wrong, why would you kill a beautiful child coming to the world because you were irresponsible? A child is a blessing and abortion IS murder
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Abortion to me is fine until the babies heart starts, which is (I think) 5 weeks. After that it's murder.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 am

in my opinion. they should just give birth and put the baby up for adoption.
Back to top Go down
Dragoon16
Asteroid
Asteroid
Dragoon16

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 am

I agree atleast put it up for adoption
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:05 am

Dragoon16 wrote:
I agree atleast put it up for adoption

No, that's a terrible idea. Foster care can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:57 am

And plus, you'll scar the children for the rest of their lives and they will have a low self-esteem because all his life he will know that his real parents don't want him and he'll go emo and kill himself. This problem is the same as abortion but takes longer and uses U.S. resources.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:09 am

bestdragon3 wrote:
And plus, you'll scar the children for the rest of their lives and they will have a low self-esteem because all his life he will know that his real parents don't want him and he'll go emo and kill himself. This problem is the same as abortion but takes longer and uses U.S. resources.

Ironic, that those children who have low self-esteem will be unable to take as much responsibility as other children who does. As a result of this, they will have sex without any sense of duty and thus produce even more children with the same curse, creating an endless chain of suffering.
Back to top Go down
Antynator
Asteroid
Asteroid
Antynator

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:15 am

IMO it's right. I think is better to not let him born, if his parents didn't want him. For me him (or her, obviously) would live a bad life, if the parents didn't want him

P.S: Sorry again for the bad english =(
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 am

Abortion is wrong, but necessary. Sometimes the situation calls for an abortion. If the mother will most likely die if she gives birth, then she might want an abortion, and while most mothers wouldn't kill their own children, it is always good to have it as an option.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 pm

I agree with that, if the mother dies in childbirth, the baby should be aborted.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:31 pm

P.O.G why abort the baby if the mother dies. their still could be the father, or other relatives to care and watch over it. many have lost mothers. would you rather know your mother and lose her or lose you mother before you get the chance to bond with her. plus you cant abortion a baby at child birth. abortion isn't considered murder because the baby has yet to be born. if the baby is born it is considered murder to take its life then. meaning you would be tried on murder charges. as soon as a baby enters this world it is classified as a living thing in the code of law. when not born it isn't considered fully alive yet.

i could see abortion if their is a huge chance the baby could go threw like immense pain.like birth defects that will kill it. but if you just don't want it the government should make foster care homes and fund them better and hire very trust worthy people.. but as said it is dangerous in the wrong hands. everything can be dangerous in the wrong hands just about though. like water. it is the substance of life yet it at times has in a single rush of rage taken the lives of over 400,000 in 1 fowl swoop. but also if its done in the right hands a child could grow to overcome the fact it was abandoned. some are probity thinking my idea is dumb as fuck some may agree it is good. everyone has their own ideas on it. i just think the argument on abortion is taken to far. people have been killed over it. and killing someone because they think abortion is right is very wrong. they think its nonreligious yet they take a humans life even when one of commandments of their religion is vol shall not kill. anyone christian who kills someone over this because they think its against religion is a giant hypocrite. the best way of life is let those who want it have it. and if you don't want it then don't do it. such a simple way and yet many are blinded to see it.

i am not against it if it is for good reason. but if you fucked your wife and got her pregnant and didn't want to it is your fault. 1 because you didn't have any regard that it may occur. and i think aborting a baby on a sex accident is just cruel because it is their fault for doing it in the 1st place. every action has a good or bad consequence. and taking possilbe life because you want to fuck your brains out is a bad cause.
Back to top Go down
Deathfang
Asteroid
Asteroid
Deathfang

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I agree that abortion is wrong if it isn't early on in development. If you are going to be irresponsible, you deserve the burden. Killing it isn't considered murder by law, but I think it is. I guess accidents happen though.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm

as said if the baby is not born yet it isn't considered fully alive. but as soon as born it is considered alive. only way to be killed is to ask them to do it yourself. since a baby cant speak so killing it is murder. and you will be taken to a judge. and most likely. put in jail for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Suicide is illegal.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

i believe thier are places that you can be taken to be put down legaly if you choose. or at least thier once was. i know it was around back a few dozen years ago. kinda funny that suicide is illegal since your dead so you cant take the penace. unless you chicken out.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 pm

I say it's right... The baby sure do have the capability of devlopping a conscience, but yet, he doesn't have one. The only things he hear are the heart beat and the soft talking of his mother. Yet, he doesn't know what he's missing outside if he dies by the aborption.

And well, we live in one heck of a stressful society where we must study and work to succeed... And survive. On my side, this is far from being the life I dreamed for. So I'd say it's not such a big deal if he never had the chance to birth.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 pm

KyKai wrote:
Suicide is illegal.

Ok, that made me laugh^^ If committing suicide is illegal then how do we punish them? How about the chair? Lol. If they are dead then why bother making it illegal. Oh I got it, lets desecrate the body! That's a suitable punishment! lol

Sorry about that, but you can't punish someone further then death^^ Besides eternal life.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Suicide is legal.

Assisted suicide is illegal.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:39 pm

If you are caught attempting suicide, you will be thrown in jail.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

i doubt you can be caught though lol...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm

the only people who get caught attempting suicide are either 1 they do something and fail, end up geting badly hurt but survive, or 2 they chicken out. sometimes people who jump in front of trains survive and get thrown in jail. but they more or less just go threw theropy thier.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 pm

KyKai wrote:
If you are caught attempting suicide, you will be thrown in jail.

Ok and then you'll kill yourself in jail. All they did was relocate where your dead body will be...
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Well that's the same argument my brother's psychology teacher said, so basically that law's stupid. But in most country you do not have the right to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion right or wrong?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Let's talk about something else-
Jump to: