SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowsmacker reporting

Go down 
+2
Hinaoki
cowsmacker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Cowsmacker reporting Empty
PostSubject: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

I am cowsmacker. dont ask if i smack cows becaue i have sad no so much i sometimes slip no where it shouldnt be.

I am 15. live in the gheto part of my state. and go to a school full of gheto people. i have lug a 25 pound backpack from class to class. and have gym and then rotc in order so i have 2 physical ed classes in a row. now that i am done telling what sucks in my life ile tell the sweet side of the pie.

1. i am a geek, but i am a geek no 1 messes with because i can unlike some geeks, fight. as well as play football and other such sports. but i am also a pastivest{or however you spell it} so i dont like to fight unless its for fun like wresling around with my friends. and i dont act all tough because i dont want some kid who knows judo to kick my ass{even if i do know a bit of martial arts myself, whitch is the reason for my ability to not be so weak}.

2. i have turned many to the side of truth. i was once brainwashed by my parents into never even considering the possibility of no god{called jehovah in are religion}. then i met 2 friends who over the course of 3 years un brainwashed me. and since i have spread the idea of being able to even for 1 second that your ways could be wrong, and i have un brainwashed 3 people. 1 being a super chrisitan. whats funny if all 3 became athiest at the end. now i live a life not being able to tell my parents that i am athiest because if i did i would never see the light of day. mainly because they would atempt to re brainwash me.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Welcome to our little community of loose christians and atheists.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:50 pm

I'm Power_Of_Ghost, the Lovable Hacker Banner, nice to meet you?
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 pm

lol loose christians and athiests. ya i have yet to see a hardcore religouse person so far. i bet all of them after seeing the threads are like, GODS LIGHT DOES NOT SHINE HERE. and they decide not to join.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:58 pm

That's quite prejudiced. Not all Christians are 'blinded by the Bible'.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

They're not true to their own claimed beliefs either, lol.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 am

Well, welcome among us smacker, I hope we'll keep spending time on our phylosophical discutions you, me and p.o.g. Wink
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 pm

KyKai wrote:
That's quite prejudiced. Not all Christians are 'blinded by the Bible'.

kykai, it was ment as a joke. not to be taken literaly. sorry if it ofended you.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Nah, it's okay.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Most are unfortunely, consider to take your religion seriously or don't, not something in between.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Why the hell not?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 am

FFS, I had a really long message earlier then I lagged and didn't post what I had.

Long story story. Either take it serious or don't, in between is just as worse as you don't. You get all the benefits and none of the sarcficies, that's just not fair to anyone.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 am

Why should it be unfair? Plus, there's plenty of branches that born from religions by people who didn't totally adherated to it... Everyone have the right to believe in what they wish pog, not only in the beliefs of a religion, but in their very own.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 am

I can say I'm somewhat of a Christian because I believe in one and single deity. But... meh. I know it doesn't make much of a difference in your everyday life, and I don't actually go to church.

I thought I was Satanist for a brief period of time once.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 pm

in my opinion on religion. all today are false. if religion is real they must have branched off of some long lost religion. and that all religions would have bits and peices that are right and wrong. it be like mixing 1 puzzle into a pile of 1000. and all are in peices. but i am athiest so i still think religion is false but i never deny that it could be real.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Hey cow. I believe in God but I don't expect anyone else to be. Like the old saying that we all should follow.

"Be who you want to be, Barbie Girl!"
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:43 pm

O_o kay?
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm

i sense dragon has some gayness in him that he just expelled from his soul....
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:42 pm

he expels it everytime he does "^^"
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Lol, so true. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Too true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowsmacker reporting   Cowsmacker reporting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowsmacker reporting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Starcraft RolePlay :: Introductions-
Jump to: