SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nachytsm
Asteroid
Asteroid
Nachytsm

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Greetings indeed, ladies and gentlemen. I, as you see here, can be called Nachytsm. I have a plethora of other names I tend to go by, but this one is one of my favorites and most often used. My real name, or at least as close to it as most folks choose, is Jack. I play on West Coast battle net, though not terribly actively as of late. This is partly due to the fact that my favored game type, RP (Go figure that one, eh?) is rarely in circuit anymore. My experience in RP is quite extensive however, spread over a number of sites and years. I'm not too bad at it either, so I'm told.

I'm vaguely using the template provided just so I don't ramble on in any one topic, so to continue, I'll list off my preferred RP sorts. My personality, if I understand the question, is quite simply all over the place in my RP. I can effectively act out several different characters, with different motives, backgrounds, styles, and factions. I prefer to play as a more noble persona however, and usually stick to humanoids. As for how I prefer others to act... well, as long as they're not playing a Mary Sue or being too unrealistic (Which is a fine line I realize, with RP), I'm alright with just about anyone. As for maps, in Starcraft... I was always more a fan of the fantasy ones, but futuristic fits the game better (Go figure that one, eh? Again).

The rest of the questions I don't feel have much relevance to my induction into the site, but... well, if I'm mistaken, I'm sure someone will correct me soon enough. I don't really have much more to say either way, though I could ramble on and ON about my characters. At any rate, I hope to roleplay with you folks soon.

Edit; I have found the new forum, so I'll go ahead and sign up there.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Greetings, nobody's on here anymore except for me!
Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Starcraft RolePlay :: Introductions-
Jump to: