SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Hero Rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Super Hero Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 pm

The Samurai runs even faster as he jumps behind Kijo, awaiting the missle to strike as well as shielding himself with his swords.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:21 pm

"NO!" at this kijo sends his hands forward and the missles stop and detanate causing no harm. then all the swords come out of the ground and are pointed at the man. kijo turns and faces the man his eyes glowing blue. then the swords fly towards him and pin him to a wall. his eyes turn back to normal and he puts his head down and puts a hand to his head. "now that hurt..... what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Hunter is still seemingly knocked out, with his giant dent being more prominent than anything inside the room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 pm

The man attached to the wall coughs up a little blood as he says,"You dropped your guard." the body then disappears, the blood on the wall leaving as well. The man is suddenly next to Kijo as he grins slightly. Faster then you could react he brings a sword onto your shoulder, the sword staying in place. Another sword quickly strikes your left shoulder, the your thigh, your chest, your ribs. Soon he had 12 swords cut into your body as his figure appears above you 1 last time. He quickly yells,"12 Sword Combo!" he slams one last sword onto the others, all of them cutting you simultaneously as they break apart from your body, the force knocking you to the ground.
"The cuts are barely a hair widths deep. If I had been trying you would be dead." the man says as all the swords in the room start disappearing."You have put up quite a fight, I will let you pass. But, you must do me 1 thing. While in his Asmodeus' chambers you will find where he is keeping children. Please, you must do what you can to save them..."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:49 pm

"OW. yah know you could have just said that at first. and secondly I would have had you." kijo puts out his hand to shake it and you notice is only one cut on his body.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:19 pm

"Yes, but I had not anticipated you to be this powerful. Now I know that those children will be in good hands." replied the man as he shakes his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:21 am

Hunter gets up from being knocked out, the dent reformed into a flat spot on his armor. "Well then. The most recent part of your conversation suggests that we may leave and go to Asmodeus, yes?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:44 pm

"Yes, you may go." the man replies, motioning his sword toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Asteroid
Asteroid
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Nero pops out of the shadows and waves to everyone, then disappears once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp   Super Hero Rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Hero Rp
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7