SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*********************ING.

Go down 
+2
Hinaoki
I.Spit.On.Joo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

*********************ING. Empty
PostSubject: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:12 pm

I started to play SC again. But what happened? Oh, my comp melted. Dont mind me.
Lol, my motherboard has a big pool of green stuff below it. Its hardened now, but it still melted. My PT is fried. Hard drive is somehow alive, despite the 502 viruses my AV found. Oh, and my processor phails. My processor caused the whole thing. It can get fucked. Yep, cant get any better. Will try to get on ASAP, but for now my comp is only good for fucking yourself with. Might give it to my sister for xmas.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 pm

That's got to be a royal bitch.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Remember to put your hard drive on popcorn, surprisingly it tasts pretty good
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 pm

that definitly is a fail.

and a giant pile of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Its much easier to shove a rifle up your ass. ^_^ I'd do it but my anus isnt stretchy yet.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 am

So which swear has 21 letters?
Back to top Go down
I.Spit.On.Joo
Asshole
I.Spit.On.Joo

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 am

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm

WONDERFULLEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *********************ING.   *********************ING. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*********************ING.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Starcraft RolePlay :: Events-
Jump to: