SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The haunt.

Go down 
+2
0blivion
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Far far back in the lost lands of Edmon town, in the cemetery, things were quiet, a woman was slowly walking between the diverse tombstones standing on the ground, covered by the shadow of old mapples.

She kept walking slowly and silently, until she reached the tombstone at the very back of the cemetery, probably the oldest of them all. She crouched in front of it and removed the moss that were covering the sign on it. She whispered the name and touched the tomb with her forehead.

---

Last class is now finished at Mary's High School, the teenagers folks are now regrouping in the locker room to pick up their coat and fill their back sack with homeworks. Friends gets together as they leave the school. The story begins with the friendship of 5 teens:
Alexia, Terry, Ken, Karine and Francois.

Well now, pick your character between those 5!
You can make them look whatever you want.
If there's not enough participants, I'll reduce the number of characters.
If there's too much participants, I'll raise the number of characters.

Message me to tell me which character will be yours, with a short description of it's physical and, if possible, psychologic look.

List:

Alexia: Hinaoki
Terry: cowsmacker
Ken: Dragonof_life2
Karine: Gort the mighty
François: 666
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Everyone has a character, now let's start!

-----

The 5 friends are walking along the street talking about how crappy their day at school has been.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 pm

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey, GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING OUT..." Franc says as he walks backwards in a weird fashion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 pm

"is it that no matter how you walk backwards you allways look retarted?" ken says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 pm

"Eh, I don't know, BUT, I found out that Global Warming isn't real!" Franc says as he almost trips on himself.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm

"Global warming?" Alexia intrigues, tilting her head and slowing her pace. She flips her short curly brown hair back gracefully. "Of course it exists, why, haven't you ever considered the polar icecaps melting?" She scowls and stares at Francois defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 pm

"What the hell is a polar icecap? By Global Warming I mean by Venus' surface melting..." he scratches his very short hair in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:14 pm

"We can't decide whether or not Venus is falling apart unless we go there and see it. Therefore it is not in the least of our concern," she recites happily. "Besides, I think I'll agree with you on that one, where would the molten rock go once it melts off?" She paused in her speech to think, and grinned happily, putting her hands in the air a bit in exasperation, but mostly as a habit. "Well, we're not on Venus."

She chuckled at Francois. "Anyway, anything else happened besides the shabby day at school?"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:21 pm

"I don't know, I saw a green rock that was shaped like a cylinder and somehow moved.." he then looks down, and ponders. "...or was it a caterpillar? Personally, I think it was a rock."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:30 pm

"hey i thought women were from venus?" ken says moving out of striking range.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:35 pm

"Judging from that, men are from the depths of Pluto's underworld," Alexia cackled and grinned, complimenting her ferocious sneer with her glistening sharp brown eyes. She slowed her pace once more and looked up in the sky, easily spotting a pigeon on top of a telephone post.

"Cylindric green rocks..." she pondered. "Must've been a caterpillar."
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 pm

"No it wasn't, I hit it with the mallet I carry in my book bag, and nothing happened to it."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 pm

"you still have that damn thing!" ken say's pulling his hat odwn more to cover his eye's from the sun. "I thought the teacher took that from you. and were from mars smart one. anyway what are we going to do today, anyone have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

"Heh heh, I'm more slick than the Teacher thinks, plus..." he says pulling out a seemingly random pepsi bottle. "...who wants Soda?!"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

""where do you keep your books?"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

"Books...?" he then pulls a book out of his book bag, handing it to Ken. "Well, if you mean this, this is your math book, I burned all of my books just for the hell of it. And I needed one, so I stole yours out of your book bag."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm

"oh you might want to give that back to alexia cuz I borrowed her's. you know I keep my books at home just incase i need something hard to throw darts at. like a pic of our prinicple! ah good times." ken says putting his hands into his tan cargo pants pockets. "so what are we doing today, i dun wana go home."
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:51 pm

"I don't know, but I was gonna ask you to come to my house to play Modern Warfare 2, I have most of the achievements and other such things unlocked." Franc says, this time, falling down after tripping over himself.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 pm

ken helps him up. "hm that might be fun but I was thinking something we could all do together" ken says and puts his arms on Franc's and alexia's sholders.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:57 pm

"Uh? Well, I really don't know, but we could go see the green rock I found." Franc says with apparent joy in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:58 pm

"well i'm down how about you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:59 pm

"You're serious? Usually, when I say we should go see something that I found, you push me down on the ground. But, since you're down for it, let's go, but, Alexia, do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 pm

"I do not... ok mabey once or twice but I had good reasons! and yah you commen?"
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:13 pm

"Are you kidding? Asking me if I want to go?" she asked severely, however grinning. "Of course!" Her eyes glittered like a small child's, completely out of character for her usual adult behavior and the fact that she usually looks older than her age.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 pm

"Well, okay." Franc says, turning left.

After minutes of walking...

"Well, this is where I found it, but..." Franc then has a look on his face that no one could really understand. "...fuck, where'd it go? All there is in it's place is this white thing." he says as he pokes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The haunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The haunt.   The haunt. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The haunt.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Roleplays :: Forum Roleplay :: Modern RPs-
Jump to: