SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memories...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Man... Memories are the one thing in life I treasure most. Though it is the one thing I lose the most... You see, I have an issue remembering things unless they were really significant, or I constantly see it. Same goes for Brood War friends... I just had to deal with two people recently that claimed to be my friends, and probably were, but I had no idea who they were... Even worse so is when a friend that I know I'll remember always, wants me to forget them... It is just something I cannot do... So I'll treasure the memories I do have, and long for those I've lost.....
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:43 pm

I have the same problem. 3/4 of my brood war friends lists on both servers are clan members, and full (Which can be very problematic). So I redo it and clear inactives every 2 weeks.

I remember when an old clan member of Ra came up to me with a [VA] tag from the times that Poop was still in charge.

I'm like 'Who the fuck are you?' and the problem is this guy can't answer directly and goes on babbling about how he never got a promotion when Poop was in charge and wants one from me.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Big enough signature dont you think -_-"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Nah, mine is taller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:14 pm

God...A flood of signatures...I love forums like that,,, T_T'
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Now, uh, let's not get off topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Sponsored content

Memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories...   Memories... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Psychologist-
Jump to: