SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaliforniaTD
Asteroid
Asteroid
CaliforniaTD

That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University Empty
PostSubject: That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University   That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm

That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University Bestgetyogatpj8

Sorry, I crack up every time I see that.

Anyway, that happened about a year ago when I was a freshman. Turns out it was a hoax. They mistook a fistfight in one of the dorms for a gun battle. How the hell do you do that?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University   That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Perhaps someone punched the wall really hard that the sound waves imitiated a gun shot?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University   That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:43 am

Yeah, cause some guys bring their guns into school.*Flexes both arms*

Ok that was bad lol.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University   That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:38 pm

agreed... But it takes SKILL to mistake those two noises.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University   That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

hay i live in indiana and only a 10 minute drive away from kentucky.

to people saying its a mistake: you would have to be like noki said, very fucking skilled to make that kind of mistake. gun shots are loud as fuck and i dont think smacking a wall would make something similar. maybe a loud noise but not the loud noise of a gunshot. i have herd guns on many diffrent occasions because i live very very close to a poor crime infested division of indiana.

1st occation was before i moved 4 years ago. at 1:00 am eastern time herd what sounded like 9mm fire. but was half asleep and just went back to sleep. herd it again 15 seconds later thinking WTF. so i told parents and them and many other people in the complex called the police and it turned out that some 18 year old kid murdered his parents. me and my dad got to be interviewed by the police.

2nd time was 2 yeard ago. herd another thing that sounded very similiar to the 1st gunshots. as it turned out some guy was drunk and depressed and killed himself in his bathtub. well it took 2 weeks for a sanitation group to fully get rid of the smell. and i had to walk passed that place to get to the bus. it smelled horrible.

3rd time was yesterday. thought i herd something that sounded either like low power machine gun fire far away or maybe a paintball gun if it was close.

probily the wierdest thing that has ever happened was we where driving down some poor section and we passed this alley way. well when we got to my place on the news thier was a murder in that alley right after we left. didnt tell parents because they would freak.

2nd wierdest thing was when some guy said he was from insight{but insight has vans with the word insight on them, not red cars with tainted windows} so we sent him away. then on the news thier is a amber alert and the car has that same description. could be a diffrent red car with tainted windows but me and my friend where laughing so hard saying that we shoulda let him in and when he tried something introduce him to a few of are weapons. that include.

mr staby-the huge combat knife from ww2.
2 of are replica gothic and masonic swords.
the jigaboo burner- a shotgun
the runner killer- a ww2 sniper riffle from my granparents that my dad kept like the combat knife.
and the darenger pistol under the pillow that can have barrel changed to shoot anywhere from 9mm to .44 rounds. and we just so happen to have .44 rounds.{i think thats what the round is called anyway.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University   That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That dreadful day at Western Kentucky University
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Junk Yard-
Jump to: