SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin's Creed II

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

Assassin's Creed II Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Epic.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 pm

You have to post more then that>< Now, describe whether or not you played it, what you think of it, and god damn throw in a decent picture. That'll make me happy^^
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 pm

There's a second? Oh, god. I thought I'd gotten enough of it.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Heh, nice name change^^
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Disregard my PM. The game is epic.

Now for video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Qz9ah8cKQ
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:05 pm

ROFL, man i laughed at the beginning:
Guard: ITS YOU! -STAB-
Although it is pretty epic, very.
Sadly, its not on the PC T_T.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm

ehh assassin creed was fun to play at first but it got rather repititive fast. it had hardly any replay value. and i think that assassins creed 2 will be just the same but a little beter.

so all and all i am not very excited about it.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh no, it's epic. It isn't like the first one with preset missions. There's money so you can buy stuff, and upgrade your personal castle. You can lead armies, get hired to kill people, and the items and assassinations are so much cooler. Hell, you can even pay hookers.

There's a poison blade that makes guards go berserk and slash randomly, smoke bombs, boats, and a glider Smile You can assassinate people in so many different ways, and the storyline is more scary and you can unlock 'The Truth' which I will not spoil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: