SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt!   Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 pm

This Contest was brought to you by Bestdragon3.

Hey guys! Alright, the rules of this game are simple. Tomorrow I will edit into several posts Green Asterisk's (---> * <--That) There will be a specific number of these and what you need to do is find all of the green one's and Pm me the exact number that there are. If you get it right then you get 30 points Yay for you!

But now here is a true contest. Along with the green ones there will also be a black one hidden among the group. There is only a single one. If you find THAT one then you will be awarded 75 Points ! To prove you found it you need to provide a direct link and tell me exactly where it is. (EX. It is between the "Good" and the "Game")

Good luck, have fun, and happy Scavenging^^
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt!   Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 am

Haha! I found it how much green one there was! 30 points for me!
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt!   Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:16 am

Indeed, congratulations>< Now find the black one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt!   Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplayer Scavenger Hunt!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Starcraft RolePlay :: Contest-
Jump to: