SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horror story contest sumbission.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Horror story contest sumbission. Empty
PostSubject: Horror story contest sumbission.   Horror story contest sumbission. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Dreams

Everyone has dreams, especially someone like me. Some people have dreams of a magnificent career. Some people have dreams of wealth beyond comparison. Some people have dreams of achieving some meaningful in their lives. As random or even childish a dream can be, every single person I met had their dreams fulfilled, and the only exception would be me. I had a dream since I was a teenager. I still had it throughout my school years in junior high, high school and even my college year. Later on in life, I held onto that dream when I got my first job. When I met my wife and kids, I would still held onto that dream of my. I would even hold onto that dream as I aged further and further. I loved my dream; I love every part of it. I wanted my dream since I was that just turning into a teenager, and I loved it just as I did yesterday when I saw my Dream again.

The moon was especially bright today. In fact it was even a full moon that day. Its light rays beamed very strongly upon me, what was even more strange was that the outside world looked especially dark even with such strong moonlight. There were numerous situations where when I would look seeing countless moths visible in that extreme dark, as if the moonlight only bothered reflecting onto them.

I was sitting in a diner, enjoying a wonderful meal. The window to the left of me, and I sat at a distance corner where few people paid attention to. My meal had a really funny name. They called it “Cloud’s Last Meal”. It compromised of a chicken and of course some fries and chips. What I didn’t like about this meal was that it tasted really funny when I finished the chicken, it made my stomach churn. I guess that is what I get for buying this meal for such a low price.

I have been following my Dream in this diner for a few days. It had been just last week since my Dream came into my life again. The instant I my Dream came into my life again, I would feel a second of panic but then I relieved as time passed. I have been pursuing my Dream ever since the thought my Dream came again.

(UNFINISHED)

The streetlight repeatedly shined on my Dream. Its glory was magnificent and it was everything I saw all those years ago. It had a perfect height, a perfect width, a perfect length, a perfect form and a perfect shape. The shadow that my Dream diminished with every step it took, and then it would rise up only to diminish once more. I crept behind it, trying to not get heard. My every foot step was like a heart attack to me, agonizing and frightful. I would reach into my bag and pulled out the object that would make me one with my Dream.

Using my cane, I would ready my hands as I crept behind my Dream. Then with all my strength, all my muscles, all of my energy, every living part of me, I extended my hands forward with the greatest amount of love I could for my Dream. I really wanted to fulfill my Dream with the best of my abilities.

My Dream turned around at my unprecedented love, I stared into the core of my Dream and it would seem like a second in heaven for me. But it would then turn into hell as I felt a strange sense of terror from seeing my Dream in that moment and even more terrible as it collapsed right before me. I would immediately feel as if a sickness behind me, my heartbeat pumping so fast that it was like a torturous echo.

Realizing that it was not terrible after all, I began to employ the next parts of my perfect plan to fulfill my Dream. After regaining some consciousness in my brief unexplained pain, I dragged my Dream by its ends and down a hill filled with bushes not too far from where I was.

I heard a small river running by, smooth yet calming. There was a bridge with a

(UNFINISHED)

All of a sudden, the belt that I had tightened became lose. I knew it was time to finally achieve my Dream. I fulfilled my Dream like I wanted to do. I fulfilled it like there was no tomorrow. I filled it to make myself and my Dream complete as destiny meant for this day to happen. I had finally fulfilled my life long ambitions of fulfilling this Dream. It was wonderful, it was magnificent, and everything I done up to this point could not even match up to the happiness and pleasure I felt at this moment. I was human but now I am God. No, I’m not god. I am greater than God.

(UNFINISHED)

I was done with

(UNFINISHED)

I began to hear incessant noises; my ears feel as if they have burst. The sound of the chicken I have ate just before screamed loudly in my ears, cuckoo-cuckoo-cuckoo-cuckoo-cuckoo. Unable to endure the noise anymore, I would move eccentrically to drown out the noise, up and down, down and up, up and down, down and up, right to left, left to right, right to left, left to right.

Rotate and straggle. Rotate and straggle. A massive yellow pie, the garden, Styx, my Dream, my bag, my Dream, Styx, the garden, the massive yellow pie, the garden, Styx, my dream, MY Dream, MY DREAM.

The last sight I saw was a white box with blinding red and blue light.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Horror story contest sumbission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror story contest sumbission.   Horror story contest sumbission. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Erm, I asked you to PM me this. But I guess this works too.
Back to top Go down

Horror story contest sumbission.
Page 1 of 1