SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maplestory Addiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Maplestory Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Maplestory Addiction   Maplestory Addiction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:06 pm

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have not been as active throughout the day. This is because I have been playing Maplestory. Which I will now explain in hopes that some of you may join me.

This summary is brought to you by "Maplestory Mesos" because I'm too lazy to write one of my own.

What is the first 2D side-scroller MMORPG? Maplestory! This simple but fun game is unique and ever growing! Maplestory has cute monsters and strange people.Start your adventure at Maple Island to learn how to do simple but important things like jumping, moving, talking to NPC’s(non-player characters), and climbing.

When you are at least level 7, you are ready to go to Victoria Island.

At level 8, you can be a Magican. Magicians wield powerful magic to defeat their foes and they are a lot of fun to play with. They have the highest MP.Go to Ellinia to be oneAt level 10, you can be a Warrior, Bowman, Thief, or the newest member, Pirates!

Warriors use swords, pole-arms, and maces to attack their foes. Those new to Maplestory should be a Warrior because it is simpler but that doesn’t mean Warriors are weaker because Warriors have high strength and hits the highest damage of all the jobs. Go to Perion to be one.

Bowmen are bow or crossbow wielding characters. They use their bows/crossbows to attack their enemies but when the monster gets close, they start whacking them with their bow/crossbow with a slight change to knock them back. Go to Henesys to be one.
Thiefs throw stars at their enemies or hit them with their daggers. Throwing stars is more popular because it is ranged, and really fun, but once the monster gets close, you start punching them. Go to Kerning City to be one.

Pirate is the newest job in Maplestory. Pirates use guns to shoot monsters or knucklers to punch them. Guns, like other ranged weapons, when a monster gets close, you start hitting them with the gun. Knuckers are punching weapons to punch monsters. Pirates are really similar to Thiefs on the first job advancement but they change a lot after the second.

Now what is a job advancement you ask. Job advancements are advancements in your jobs, it’s sort of obvious. Second jobs advancements are level 30, third are level 70, and last one, fourth is level 120. Different jobs have different advancements. I will list them below.

Magicians- Ice/Lightning Wizard(my personal favourite) use ice and lightning to attack, it is mainly attack. You can freeze monsters with ice. Fire/Poison Wizard use fire and poison to attack. Poisoning any monster will cause them to lose health over a period of time. Clerics use holy power to attack undead. Clerics can heal and at fourth job advancement, they can revive any party member.

Warriors can be Spearman, Page, or Fighter.

Bowmen can be a Hunter, or Crossbow Man

Thiefs can be Assasins, or Bandits.

Pirates can be Brawlers, or Gunslingers.

There are more job advancements, you’ll find them when you play.

-------------
From my own personal experience, it is a fun and addicting game. But it requires you to play with friends. Otherwise the game gets repetitive and boring really quickly.

I currently play on Yellonoe (Second to last world to the right) as "LelouchXagon" and "bestdragon93" (Lelouch is my main at the moment, I know, strange^^) Anyway, if you guys want to play with me then just hop on and send me a message. I'll add you and we can play^^

Edit: I forgot to mention Cygnus Knights. They are basically versions of the above classes that look visually better and have shinier skills, but overall they are not that good. But they definately look good^^
Back to top Go down

Maplestory Addiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: